UK Politics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who calls their child Allegra? Sorry but it sounds like the answer to a bad Christmas cracker joke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how some of you can stomach politics all the time. I just to follow it, but it just does my head in. I can't help but catch up with what's going on, especially via social media on my feed. I am trying to limit my social media use too, but eventually it bleeping pulls you in.

People who follow it 24/7 must really have a passion for it. Otherwise I can't imagine why they'd put themselves through the agony and tediousness of it all.

Yel

Who calls their child Allegra? Sorry but it sounds like the answer to a bad Christmas cracker joke
I imagine at Cheltenham ladies and Roedean there's quite a few Allegra's. It's not something I've heard called out in my local Lidl in Bromley though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm I only one who finds Jacob Rees-Mogg very sexy?I'm not British btw.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tommorows front pages are all rightly atrocious.

Not sure I see a way out of this for BJ now. I can't see him lasting into 2023.

Reactions: 3
Who is even going to take over from Johnson? He won't do another election and Sunak seems the most likely candidate. But his policies during covid were hardly a great success; stamp duty changes unnecessarily caused a the property market to overheat even more and the bounceback loan fraud rate they believe is 20% because it was brought in with little control and they had time to tighten the money taps and be more careful, but didn't.

Not that the opposition looks much better, Keir ain't got it.
I agree.

Those that think Labour (under Starmer) will be any better in power, are seriously deluded.

Reactions: 4
There is no opposition, Starmer had an untold amount of weapons in his arsenal yesterday to go after them but the best he could do was joke about Ant & Dec mocking him. And when push comes to shove, Labour all vote for the same restrictions as the Tories anyway. They are all an absolute shower

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yel

He’s looking quite ill recently, a bit bloated?
I wonder how much that reflects the public as a whole? He lost some weight last year to get covid-fit, but that's all come back and some.

Reactions: 2
Another kid for him to ignore existed when this relationship inevitably breaks down.

Yel

I'm suprised labour are only this far ahead at the moment. A new Tory leader to fight the next election and distance from the current issues and they'll probably comfortably beat sir Keir's labour.

download (9).jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.