UK Politics #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it was dread. Get Mick Lynch and Mr. Bates in there next. 😬
Pretty much!

---
Either way he’s being promoted on many levels I wouldn’t like to be in Starmer’s shoes if he’s the next PM , they’ll be big expectations from all sides.

Attachments

Last edited:
The money that has been spent on the Rwanda deal - what has it gone to? I’m guessing a huge chunk is to pay to Rwandan government but is there anything else?

Reactions: 1
Pretty much!

---
Either way he’s being promoted on many levels I wouldn’t like to be in Starmer’s shoes if he’s the next PM , they’ll be big expectations from all sides.
The only expectation from me is for him to be less rubbish than Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and Sunak...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only expectation from me is for him to be less rubbish than Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and Sunak...
The bar for that is on the floor, but I suspect you’ll be disappointed. I think he’s every bit as much of a self serving fucknugget as that useless bunch.

Yeah , morphed into the Tories 😂
Liz loves the limelight. She shouldn't be an MP she should be on the entertainments team at Butlins. Do they wear red coats or blue coats? Does it matter?
---
Oh this will be fun.
Farage will enjoy the lawyers raking-up all of Corbyn's previous statements and actions along with all the groups he supports. Not sure Sir. Kier will enjoy having all of Jezza's dirty laudry being aired though. I wonder who will be funding Corbyn's actions? Someone mentioned Nat West. 😬

Can't see this happening ... would be madness. God I wish I had trained as a lawyer.

Last edited:
I have read two articles and not one stated what Farage actually said beyond accusing Corbyn of believing an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory

Farage will enjoy the lawyers raking-up all of Corbyn's previous statements and actions along with all the groups he supports.
He would have to prove that Corbyn actually believes that Jews run the world. The closest thing I can see to that, based on a quick google search that is, is that he wrote foreword to a book that claimed this. Don’t think he would have much luck proving it based on what Corbyn has said recently or who he apparently supports

Reactions: 3
I have read two articles and not one stated what Farage actually said beyond accusing Corbyn of believing an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory

He would have to prove that Corbyn actually believes that Jews run the world.
The only article I've read was on Politico: "A spokesperson for Corbyn, who led Labour from 2015 to 2020, alleged that Farage had “accused Jeremy Corbyn of subscribing to an antisemitic conspiracy theory” in a segment on GB news last Wednesday."

Regarding the 'Jews run the World' bit ... Farage should ask his mate and fellow GB News stablemate Neil Oliver, I'm sure he could offer his 'expert' opinion on this! He's also the man to go to if you need any convincing Bill Gates putt chips (not oven chips) in vaccine's to 'control us'. 🤪

Reactions: 4

He would have to prove that Corbyn actually believes that Jews run the world. The closest thing I can see to that, based on a quick google search that is, is that he wrote foreword to a book that claimed this. Don’t think he would have much luck proving it based on what Corbyn has said recently or who he apparently supports
Does that theory not centre around Oct 7th and Israel using it as a false flag to target Gaza?

The bar for that is on the floor, but I suspect you’ll be disappointed. I think he’s every bit as much of a self serving fucknugget as that useless bunch.
I'd definitely prefer someone who had a career defending attacks on civil rights, saving people from the death penalty and working pro bono on the 'McLibel case' to people who have had had a career amassing personal wealth, serving themselves and their mates and systematically destroying public services. And if not that then for no other reason that there are ample signs that next leader of the Tory party is likely to be far worse than the 'useless bunch' that has preceded them.

Reactions: 4
Does that theory not centre around Oct 7th and Israel using it as a false flag to target Gaza?
That theory has been alive for years and years and years

The theory you’re referencing is more in line with reports that Israel had been aware of Hamas’ plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.