UK Politics #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too right Alison. I don't know what the acceptable percentage of postal votes but it can't be 75%?

Reactions: 1
It really annoys me when you get people hollering like that. I want to hear what the Prime Minister of country has to say, not some random.

Reactions: 5
I think things will only get worse after that speech,people will dig their heels in harder .

Reactions: 2
lol Sky News putting Galloway straight on camera and asking him what he thinks of Sunak mentioning him

It really annoys me when you get people hollering like that. I want to hear what the Prime Minister of country has to say, not some random.
Even when he’s talking abject bollocks?
He thinks Britain can’t be a racist country because he’s the Prime Minister? I suppose he also thinks America can’t be racist because Obama 🙄 ? This is despite the fact that Sunak wasn’t voted into office, and during the previous vote for Tory leader the members of his own party preferred a deranged lettuce to him?

Reactions: 4
Is what Sunak just did classed as a Party Political Broadcast or something? I thought he was going to make some really important annoucement, it was just rhetoric.

Reactions: 9
Even if there was a ceasefire tomorrow the hornets nest it's stirred up is going to take a long time to calm down again. I stopped reading Twitter this morning when my timeline was about a Muslim woman being abused at a bus stop and the very next one was a Jewish man being abused on a train. This was in-between tweets of Galloway acting like the cat who got the cream ( ;) )

A war in the middle east should not have affected us and our everyday way of life the way it has. Out of interest is there demonstrations going on every week in other European countries?

Reactions: 11
Is what Sunak just did classed as a Party Political Broadcast or something? I thought he was going to make some really important annoucement, it was just rhetoric.
That’s literally all he has left!
I’m assuming he was going for statesmanlike but he sounded delusional. Didn’t Anderson say they should fight the election on culture wars - they can hardly draw on their record over the last 14 years.

Reactions: 3
Are people insinuating that this is voter fraud? I’m not sure what’s wrong with postal votes
Well old Dicky Tice (Reform UK) isn't happy. But of course he isn't going to report the result to the electoral commission because he has duck all evidence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.