UK Politics #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Galloway's a shyster, sees a gap in the market opportunity & stands for election, a complete & utter chancer, it wasn't that long ago he was a pro-brexit, UK- first bullshitter, now he's re-branded as George's Workers Party of GB or whatever.
What a state UK politics is in, lol.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know much about Reform UK but if these allegations are true they are very serious and should be dealt with accordingly

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I feel bad for the people of Rochdale. George Galloway speaking now having won and the first thing he says is about Gaza. So the grooming gangs and local issues wont be addressed and dealt with and instead more inflaming of extremists of a war in another country.

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for the people of Rochdale. George Galloway speaking now having won and the first thing he says is about Gaza. So the grooming gangs and local issues wont be addressed and dealt with and instead more inflaming of extremists of a war in another country.
The people who voted for George Galloway voted for him knowing he made the vast majority of his campaign based on the war in Gaza. He used the Palestinian flag on his campaign materials. Those who voted for him knew what they were getting.

Reactions: 5
He won’t be a good MP for Rochdale but he's not likely to be there for long. I just heard him being interviewed on LBC and the man is totally delusional.

Reactions: 5
He won’t be a good MP for Rochdale but he's not likely to be there for long. I just heard him being interviewed on LBC and the man is totally delusional.
He's no doubt a fame bleep, but I'm getting a bit tired of all the mainstream news media outlets discrediting him. For what I can tell he's no worse than quite a few current MPs. The fact that he's not 'establishment' really seems to have put a lot of people's noses out of joint. It'll be amusing to see all the left-leaning pro-Palastinian voices in the media twisting themselves into knots over this result though.

As for Tice calling the election fraudulent, well that's straight out of the Donald Trump playbook isn't it. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
He's no doubt a fame bleep, but I'm getting a bit tired of all the mainstream news media outlets discrediting him. For what I can tell he's no worse than quite a few current MPs. The fact that he's not 'establishment' really seems to have put a lot of people's noses out of joint. It'll be amusing to see all the left-leaning pro-Palastinian voices in the media twisting themselves into knots over this result though.

As for Tice calling the election fraudulent, well that's straight out of the Donald Trump playbook isn't it. Pathetic.
Any criticism towards Galloway is totally warranted.

He is clearly anti-semitic and homophobic, with past comments he has made.

As others have already said, he was only interested in standing where he thought he had the best chance of being elected.

He is not interested in Rochdale, nor dealing with its many issues. This election win is all about him.

Reactions: 10
The people who voted for George Galloway voted for him knowing he made the vast majority of his campaign based on the war in Gaza. He used the Palestinian flag on his campaign materials. Those who voted for him knew what they were getting.
You're right and the one positive thing I will say is it's democratic so the electorate got their man.

Reactions: 3
Although I agree, when you are struggling to put food on the table, making ends meet and getting an NHS appointment - then Gaza is not your primary concern. Galloway will do very little to help individuals with such issues.

Galloway clearly thinks of himself as some International Statesman, when in fact he is a many times failed political chancer, who has gotten lucky this time.

Reactions: 9
Is this his third win?

I worry about the reaction from the extremist faction of the voters when they realise he has no influence on the politics of Gaza. Apparently he was almost fatally attacked in the past.

Tice is channeling his inner Donald

Reactions: 1
Everytime I see GG I remember him dressed head to toe in lycra lying on the floor pretending to be a cat, supping pretend milk from Rula Lenska's hands, on Big Brother! I just cannot take him seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently Georgie sent out 2 types of campaign leaflet.
"Make Rochdale Great Again"
An absolute charlatan.

GHiBmbsWkAAC4p7.jpeg
GHiBmbnW8AAzacj.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.