UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is one being "stitched up" if there is evidence of wrongdoing? The Tories have appointed civil servants too, were all their duties tainted by a right wing agenda?

How is one being "stitched up" if there is evidence of wrongdoing? The Tories have appointed civil servants too, were all their duties tainted by a right wing agenda?
Oh dear.
You’re clearly part of the conspiracy. It’s widely known that Colin the Caterpillar is a sleeper agent, working on behalf of the lefty, liberal, tofu eating wokerati, under the command of *checks notes* the independent, totally non independent Sue Gray.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

This seems like great news for the UK to bring in billions. But the timing doesn't seem great with Rishi meeting Macron tomorrow and those in France annoyed that their deal was torpedoed. Or maybe he'll be more concerned about the national protests.

It's all culture war bollocks to shore up the Tory vote. They've fucked the country and will continue to do so. Stop the Boats is a great distraction straight out of the Lynton Crosby playbook.

Build the Wall, Lock Her Up etc.

Reactions: 7
I don’t particularly like him but this whole thing has been blown out of all proportion by the right wing pro Tory media to distract from the general tit show that the U.K. is at the moment. I also happen to think Suella Braverman is most awful, vile excuse for a human being. The sheer glee she has on her face when talking about what she’d like to do with refugees and asylum seekers makes me feel sick.

Its interesting though how the gammons all go on about freedom of speech, snowflakes etc but when someone calls them out and insults them it’s ok for theme to be offended. You can’t have it all ways now can you.

Reactions: 11
Macron's team are much better at messaging than rishi with his thinly veiled digs at the last few PMs 😆

---

It's all culture war bollocks to shore up the Tory vote. They've fucked the country and will continue to do so. Stop the Boats is a great distraction straight out of the Lynton Crosby playbook.

Build the Wall, Lock Her Up etc.
The ‘stop the boats’ tit is the new take back control, get Brexit done all that tit! It’s a ruse to create a culture war and to scapegoat asylum seekers.
They have no return agreements with any European country because of Brexit! They are shameless lying criminals. Most of the Tory part should be behind bars!
I

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.