UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
865F3D4E-B5B7-4BD3-B7C3-1562CA0265D8.jpeg
A
A lot more to this me thinks….The missing money the lottery winners want back, loaning the SNP party 100k of his own funds…yeh right…I want it all leaked and out 😂

Reactions: 6
Just in case anyone wondered how the government suddenly can afford the pay NHS pay award ...

If he honestly believed that the party he was fined for being at complied with the rules then he's dafter than he looks. And we all know what he looks like.

Reactions: 2
The man couldn’t lie straight in bed. I don’t think he’d recognise the truth if it smacked him in the face..
Nobody believes for a split second that he isn’t the most blatant disgusting liar to ever become Prime Minister. He’s so obviously lied to the HoC that you would think that the Select Committee can’t help but find him guilty.
And yet I still have a horrible horrible feeling he’s going to get away with it.

Reactions: 10
The man couldn’t lie straight in bed. I don’t think he’d recognise the truth if it smacked him in the face..
Nobody believes for a split second that he isn’t the most blatant disgusting liar to ever become Prime Minister. He’s so obviously lied to the HoC that you would think that the Select Committee can’t help but find him guilty.
And yet I still have a horrible horrible feeling he’s going to get away with it.
I suspect they'll find him guilty and give him a 1 day suspension.

Reactions: 2
It's fascinating that the former leader of this country wants people to think he's too dumb to understand rules because the only alternative is to admit that he's deceitful and he figured that's the lesser attack on his character.

Reactions: 7
People are rightly very angry that Bojo and his pals were partying whilst they're relatives were dying and they weren't allowed to have proper funerals.

I often think of the family socially distanced in the crematorium and the sons pulled their chairs near to their mum to comfort her and the undertaker came running out to tell them it wasn't allowed. I wonder how they feel today???

And this person's defence is that he was too thick to understand the rules!!!

Honestly, anybody still defending this git needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We seem to have a bunch of self-serving wankers across the whole of politics both local and Parliamentary.

Boris has no shame and the sooner he’s booted out of the Commons the better.

Those who can, do. Those who can’t, get into politics.

Reactions: 10
Can't believe that other rule breaker Beth Rigby is reporting on this on sky

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.