UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know and it's sad. This was said as she announced a new law for reporting sexual abuse.

She could have said "we're going to protect children more" or something like that, rather than single people out and fuel hateful narratives.

And what about little boys or children of other races? Are they not victims too?

It's getting tiresome how the government can't announce a single policy without being hateful and divisive in the process.
The way they go on you’d think that Britain was a complete crime free zone until all the “foreigners” turned up 🙄
Hatefulness and division is pretty much all this tawdry lot have left. Hence the abject lack of actual policy, the constant wanging on about small boats and the appointment of tinpot fascist fucknugget Lee Anderson as Deputy Chairman.

Hard to pinpoint who it could be lol
The list of suspects could run into the hundreds but I’d love it to be Rees Mogg.
“I don’t know how I got here and I can’t find my clothes “ Yeah, OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way they go on you’d think that Britain was a complete crime free zone until all the “foreigners” turned up 🙄
Hatefulness and division is pretty much all this tawdry lot have left. Hence the abject lack of actual policy, the constant wanging on about small boats and the appointment of tinpot fascist fucknugget Lee Anderson as Deputy Chairman.

The list of suspects could run into the hundreds but I’d love it to be Rees Mogg.
“I don’t know how I got here and I can’t find my clothes “ Yeah, OK.
I’m thinking Gove after one of his benders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We must know. I don't like this mental image of Mogg naked and confused though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
We must know. I don't like this mental image of Mogg naked and confused though.
He’d need his nanny there to undress / dress him ,I’d doubt she’d forget where she put his clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’d need his nanny there to undress / dress him ,I’d doubt she’d forget where she put his clothes 😂
🤣
I dunno. After a fun filled night in a brothel she might have confiscated his trousers and put them straight down the garbage disposal.

I cannot see it being Gove. I suspect that if he woke up naked in a brothel he’d be pleased as punch and certainly wouldn’t want to be rescued.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣
I dunno. After a fun filled night in a brothel she might have confiscated his trousers and put them straight down the garbage disposal.

I cannot see it being Gove. I suspect that if he woke up naked in a brothel he’d be pleased as punch and certainly wouldn’t want to be rescued.
It must be someone who likes to party if they don’t know how they got there (besides Johnson ) Gove has to be a front runner with his recent escapades 🥴I don’t think he could last the distance once his fuel ran out and would be begging for help 😂

• Haha
It must be someone who likes to party if they don’t know how they got there (besides Johnson ) Gove has to be a front runner with his recent escapades 🥴I don’t think he could last the distance once his fuel ran out and would be begging for help 😂
The only help I can imagine Gove calling for would be more marching powder and someone to top up his debit card. He’d stay until he was chucked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The most unspurprising thing to happen in a while. I feel like there have been murmurings about something due to happen long before she stepped down.
Stepping away from a high profile position is usually confirmation of what’s to come, hard to believe she’d be blind to what went on but if she was you’d have to question why your partner would sacrifice your career for his own ends…Divorce court .

Yel

I'm surprised they haven't deleted this yet, every bit as bad as the Tories and their attacks on Keir with savill. And this is labour run under the former director of public prosecutions 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Yel

bleeping hell they're continuing with this campaign and doubling down 🤯.

Isn't sir Keir more to blame for these stats with his previous job anyway? There's a way to give a message without this signing nonsense that you'd expect of ukip or similar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.