Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
The hypocrisy comes from Suella acting as if everyone who isn't her or her family is a problem to society.

It doesn't make sense to make a blanket statement that multiculturalism has "failed" while she stands there as an example of how "successful" it can be.

She's not a unicorn. She's not special. There are many others like her. She's a living contradiction to the very thing she claims.

She can 100% discuss reforming immigration without pretending that immigration and multiculturalism has caused nothing but problems for this country.

It's no different to a woman putting down feminism while benefitting from all the rights its afforded her.
That wasn’t the point I was making .I find it’s hypocritical to scream equality then oppress those that choose to speak out by reminding them of where they come from.

thegirlscout

VIP Member

New thread

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I think it's a case of same old, same old, nothing has changed. Or vote for someone else and see if they can changes things for the better.

mindlessness

VIP Member
It's pretty common for a spouse to introduce their partner at these sorts of things too right? I remember Michelle Obama did back in the day when Obama won the Dem nomination. It's silly. But these party conferences always are.

monga

VIP Member
Hopefully not Johnson after being told he has to pay his own defence lol

---
Can’t believe how lax they are around that car surprised ATO weren’t on the scene.

Last edited:

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Oxford, Cambridge, the Bank of England, the British Museum, the Royal Family, the National Gallery, Barclays, Lloyds (of London), Royal Bank of Scotland, the individual families/people who owned slaves and are still wealthy because of it today....

This is just a short list of very wealthy institutions, businesses and people that could contribute to reparations before we even expect the government to put its hands in its pockets.
The problem is I very much doubt these institutions or families are going to contribute to reparations or even a decent amount so if the government agrees and these places fall short then what will happen?

monga

VIP Member
NI have had voter ID for years it’s not watertight but hasn’t caused any problems, most people are on the electoral roll anyway and have some form of Id .

Moth

VIP Member
Just in case anyone wondered how the government suddenly can afford the pay NHS pay award ...

monga

VIP Member
Not everyone from an ethnic minority who's stabbed is in a gang. Which is part of the problem in and of itself. @Ndrangheta simply asked if a similar crime against someone from an ethnic minority would get a similar reaction/coverage... no mention of gang activity, but somehow that's where the conversation has pivoted.

And it's also part of why such crimes get less attention, because of these assumptions.

I would like to see all crimes get equal coverage and public outrage, regardless of who the victim or attacker is.
Who said they were? I don’t see the comparison in the Nottingham KiLLINGS to gangs in the slightest.
Isn’t the young girl from an ethnic minority background? Do you not think this crime is deserving of the coverage because a blackman carried it out??

Last edited:

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Can I just have a rant about Starmer's speech just now about the NHS. He clearly hasn't got a scoobie about the ins and outs. He says what he wants to achieve 😂 but no idea how he'll do it.

How Starmer, how?

Everyone would be delighted for his ideas to come to fruition, but HOW will he do it?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I saw a headline the other day about Assad bombing the earthquake victims on the Syrian side of the border.
I was thinking WTF! Why would you bomb your own people!!
Just watching the news now while I wait for Question Time. It seems the earthquakes happened in the border region of Turkey/Syria and northern Syrians have been fighting Assad. So that explains why Assad bombed them (hit your enemies when they're down).

monga

VIP Member
Work visas don’t give settled status. As I would understand, the phrase is primarily reserved for the EU settlement scheme
I don’t know ,but our local overseas nurse coordinator is Filipino she’s came on a work visa years ago and never returned .
---
He was born in Guinea

Attachments