Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Macron's team are much better at messaging than rishi with his thinly veiled digs at the last few PMs 😆

---

Merpedy

VIP Member
I don’t know ,but our local overseas nurse coordinator is Filipino she’s came on a work visa years ago and never returned .
---
He was born in Guinea
You can get indefinite leave to remain:

I’ve seen the settled status referred to as that very occasionally but that was mainly before it got fully rolled out and came into effect
---
IMG_4171.jpeg

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Why did Nicola Sturgeon refer to herself in the third person? 🙄
"That's not what Nicola Sturgeon is about"
Also saying she's a human 🙄
Oh I thought she was an alien 🙄

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Will Labour be any better !View attachment 2149457
I would say so yes.
---
yes i'll be watching all the results, My area of Gedling atm is mainly Labour except for the bit I live. So hoping for the best as all they do is post pictures having a Coffee in local cafes.
The bit that helped me with Mum was the Environment and the way Tom Randall voted against free school meals being extended etc
Just saw the Gedling result come in now 🏆

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Was he attacking another successful woman? He seems unable to stop himself.
Isabel deserves it. Awful person. Pretty much trashed the golden rule of journalism, ie: Never reveal your source. She did it before, 10 years ago when Vicky Pryce was sent to prison after Isabel revealed her in a story. She's a disgrace to the industry. I'm actually astonisted Ferrari never mentioned any of this ... he's always banging the drum about journalists and how wonderful they all are, yada yada yada. Good article about this in the Independent:

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/isabel-...-in-the-coffin-for-trust-in-the-media-2179988

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
I don’t think many of them had any empathy to begin with. I can’t believe that Sue Ellen Braverman was a perfectly nice woman until she became an MP. Or that Gullis lunatic was everyone’s favourite teacher.
Most of the current cabinet must have gone into politics for money and power - none of them would last 5 minutes in a proper job.
Couldn't agree more. Cruella Braverman is something else. I can't even imagine what she's like in the real world.
---
We’ve got no shortage of fruit n veg infact Sainsbury’s are practically giving it away, only malnutrition being caused is by rising bills and low wages.
The big Sainsburys near me had no tomatoes or peppers whatsoever on Sunday.
---
My friend lives in a formerly safe Labour seat gone blue and there were people canvassing for voting intention today.
I really hope they come to my door. I'll be genuinely fascinated to see how they put their pitch across.

Last edited:

HelloStereo

VIP Member
our area isnt being counted til Tomorrow I believe but i'm quite proud of myself as I managed to change my Mum's vote.
Not that she's your stereotypical Tory she just blamed Labour for her Mum dying( dont ask lol)
Are you going to keep an eye out tomorrow for when your result comes in? Glad you managed to change your mum's mind and made her understand the misery of the current Tory government.