UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Friday ever! F off and never come back you absolute 'beeeeeeep'

Reactions: 11
Apparently he’s written a scathing letter of resignation.

Reactions: 1
Apparently he’s written a scathing letter of resignation.
Something along the lines of “Boo hoo, it’s not faaaaiiir.”
He’s apparently blaming Harriet Harman and the ( TORY MAJORITY) privileges committee for telling everyone what a useless lying shitbucket he is. Not his fault. Not at all.

Reactions: 5
He's not worth getting angry about. He should be ignored. He wants attention at any price..I feel sorry for his many children.What a vile man to have as a father.
---
He should be "shut down" now and the "accolades" must cease. The Tories are an absolute joke..A corrupt and ragged bunch of oddities.liars and sycophants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Something along the lines of “Boo hoo, it’s not faaaaiiir.”
He’s apparently blaming Harriet Harman and the ( TORY MAJORITY) privileges committee for telling everyone what a useless lying shitbucket he is. Not his fault. Not at all.
Sunak getting a touch aswell !
---
IMG_5606.jpeg
IMG_5607.jpeg

Last edited:
Boris going full Trump in his resignation letter is unedifying to say the least.

Of all today's front pages I think The Star captured the mood of most sensible people ... 🤡

Image1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He's got more time to play at Peppa Pig world now.

I don't understand why some people are still defending him? Has he ever been told "no"-fullstop- in his life? Maybe he'd respond more to Dog Obedience Classes? I do think he should be castrated now to prevent any more unfortunate offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why some people are still defending him? Has he ever been told "no"-fullstop- in his life?
Because he gives everyone who has ever lied or cheated a reason to feel good about themselves and to somehow excuse their own actions. Now, don't get me wrong, we ALL lie and cheat to some degree, but thats one reason why I believe people like Boris aside from the charismatic bullshitter aspect of his persona. I suppose like Trump he's a glorified gameshow host and we're all the participants in their show. I don't know about you but I feel as though I've won Dusty Bin. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Boris going full Trump in his resignation letter is unedifying to say the least.
If I was Boris I would stay away from the Trump playbook ... it's not working out very well for Trump!!

God, I really hope he's gone for good and takes all his nutcase disciples with him.
---

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.