UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me while I have a rant, but I'm becoming more and more exasperated about the illegal boats coming to the UK. The migrants won't stay elsewhere in Europe because they know that we're a soft touch.

The most recent item I've read this morning is that they're sleeping on pavements protesting at the accommodation offered to them. This country needs to get a grip now. They talk about doing this and that, but migrants know nothing's happening, and they are now making demands once they arrive here. When is it going to end?

Of course you know very well that asylum seekers do stay in other European countries, in some cases in greater numbers than the UK but let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant. There's also a separate thread for this kind of nonsense so can we not transfer it to this one?

Reactions: 7
Yes I know @monga. I think after America and Canada we (Europe) take in a lot. But we're running out of places for them to go. We're in such a mess.

Sorry @Moth I didn't know there was a thread for discussing migrants. Can you please pop a link in here. Thank you.
Here you are Happy

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bleuccch. Isn’t this because Sunak has apparently given the green light to his honours list and she’s going into the House of Lords for services to Johnson’s johnson?
He’s looking after the party people 🎉

Reactions: 1
dorries standing down as a duck you to sunak i think. not on honours list to avoid by-election, so resigns to trigger one anyway.

rees-mogg gets a knighthood and he's making patel a dame??? duck right off

Reactions: 4
Don’t think he’d be topping it after his fallout with Princess Nut Nut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mogg getting a knighthood is almost certaintly the epitome of his life. He's just such a social climber I am sure a title has him thrilled.

To quote Come dine with me, 'What a sad little life Jacob'.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Jesus wept. Sir Michael Fabricunt? Seriously?
Honestly. What's the bleeping POINT. The point of EVERY bleeping THING. I'm at the point now, having worked hard and led a clean life to become a career criminal. duck it. duck 'em all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly. What's the bleeping POINT. The point of EVERY bleeping THING. I'm at the point now, having worked hard and led a clean life to become a career criminal. duck it. duck 'em all.
Im guessing now wouldn’t be a good time to introduce the fragrant and stylish Dame Andrea Jenkyns.
1686333075653.jpeg

I can’t disagree with a single thing you said. I’ve never understood why working class people vote Tory and I never will.
I’m sure someone will be along soon to point out how much worse things would be under Starmer and that Angela Rayner bought some earphones.
If you need a getaway driver I’m your woman.

Reactions: 5
Career criminals are now headhunted by the Home Office. Suella needs some fresh ideas and strategies.
---
Re career criminals..Boris is standing down as an MP

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.