UK Politics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Charlotte' has a suspiciously strong jawline. Just saying. No, but really ... REALLY? I've got a 2:1 in History and Politics can I get in the Lords? Answers on a postcard ... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'Charlotte' has a suspiciously strong jawline. Just saying. No, but really ... REALLY? I've got a 2:1 in History and Politics can I get in the Lords? Answers on a postcard ... :LOL:
Isnt the current thinking that she’s either one of his children or has been providing him with special services? Bearing in mind it’s him it seems that either are a fair bet. As I’m fairly certain who my dad is I don’t think the idea of becoming Lady Begotten of Tattle would be worth the horizontal sacrifice.

I see Boris has moved into this £3.8m property in Oxfordshire.

Boris and Carrie Johnson move into new £3.8m moated mansion in Oxfordshire – see inside | House & Garden (houseandgarden.co.uk)

It's equally mind boggling and impressive how he has managed to become a multi-millionaire. I heard on the radio that his newspaper column bags him about £250k per year. Book deals at about £1m a year. Speaking tours over the next few years would be another few millions. I don't particularly care for the guy, but it's amazing he's managed to do so well given everything that's happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Boris and Carrie Johnson move into new £3.8m moated mansion in Oxfordshire – see inside | House & Garden (houseandgarden.co.uk)

It's equally mind boggling and impressive how he has managed to become a multi-millionaire. I heard on the radio that his newspaper column bags him about £250k per year. Book deals at about £1m a year. Speaking tours over the next few years would be another few millions. I don't particularly care for the guy, but it's amazing he's managed to do so well given everything that's happened.
Enormous and lifelong privilege to start with is how that's been achieved.

Reactions: 8

Impressive? It’s pure and simple corruption. Strange how the fucker could afford a £3.8 million house but apparently couldn’t afford to pay for his legal team.

Reactions: 7

I assume Hodge will be suspended otherwise how can we believe that Labour truly cares about tackling racism and prejudice within it's ranks?

• Sick

I assume Hodge will be suspended otherwise how can we believe that Labour truly cares about tackling racism and prejudice within it's ranks?
I don’t know a single person in her constituency who likes her. They vote for her because they wouldn’t dare vote Tory. What an unhelpful thing to say in a place that has seen ‘different faces’ because the so called locals moved out and up the A13 the minute they got a bit more money. Social mobility has caused the situation in B&D and many boroughs like it.

Reactions: 4
Just a reminder that Johnson is distainful of poor people. Privileged wanker. And no, this isn't a fake quote.

FyVLaJuWYAIbY4F.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Just a reminder that Johnson is distainful of poor people. Privileged wanker. And no, this isn't a fake quote.
Tbf I assume that's a quote from a newspaper column though right? If you're a columnist it's your job to write that kind of bollocks, look at Clarkson he's made a career out of that sort of inane rhetoric. I don't think Johnson has any views on anything other than himself. He's still a bleep mind you.

No nads, you being bleeping awful was why you were blocked. Nothing to do with what you were born into.

So tedious those of all different persuasions reaching for something 🙄
Screenshot_20230613_085026_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No nads, you being bleeping awful was why you were blocked. Nothing to do with what you were born into.

O'Briens has had an hour phone-in on her ... did you hear? The Scousers ain't too pleased with her. :LOL:

View attachment 2236915
I don't know what's happened but sir Lindsay Hoyles background or status didn't stop him in his career. Maybe because she's a real conservative? I don't think the Tories like those.

I don't know what's happened but sir Lindsay Hoyles background or status didn't stop him in his career. Maybe because she's a real conservative? I don't think the Tories like those.
Sadly Lindsay is a bloody dreadful speaker imo. Of course ... compared to Bercow he's bleeping brilliant! 😬

Reactions: 1

He might have "done well" in terms of wads of money stashed away but he's a man who is rotten to the core. Money may make life more comfortable and it may buy you "friends"but it has its limits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.