Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
This is the cover in case they do a cover reveal countdown. When they say they are not doing an ad or collab, it means they are doing something to make money for their own brand, Two Dads in London is a business, it's been registered as one for 2.5 years, set up before they had the amount of followers they do now, which shows what their intentions have been from the start. It was set up 22 months before Rich set up the mortgage company, which is harder to find as he is using a different surname with that so it looks like he has only 1 active company when really he has 2.

They are not bloggers, they're company directors building a business based on their children being adopted. The book has been online for pre-orders for months, they have delayed its release until they have managed to get as many places as poss to stock it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Yellowdoor44

The transformation is now complete. They are now complete and utter sell outs. Showing their kids faces and every bloody post is an advert for something or other.
We’re a long way away from when they said they didn’t like advertising unless it’s something they really believed in.

Horrendous.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

OhDeer

I was a follower in the early days when they just launched their insta account. Sadly the constant colgate smile style posts got boring, very quickly. Love that they are passionate and talk openly about adoption as they do, however the continual ad's are hugely annoying and they have gone down the same path that many other accounts are also doing. Unless it says #gifted or #ad nowadays, there are so many accounts going down this route and they don't actually post that much interesting content. Sadly.

As for the recent blog post about this site and the comments made - it does scream of 'me me me'. Nobody should have to justify themselves to the outside world, but it really does say way too much. To have spent the time to be bothered has obviously bothered them enough.

Finally, I caught them out trying to increase their follower count. They would often follow me (in the hopes I would follow them back), several days/weeks later they would unfollow me. They've done this a few times and also to other accounts - as well as other adopter accounts! Now it seems to be all about publicity and what they can financially gain.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
How odd that he happily told the world his nephew’s name yet keeps his own children’s secret. Charming.

• Wow

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Do they have any friends? They don’t seem to have! Not surprised with silly balls prancing about like Wish version of Louis Spence on crack!

• Haha
At the end of the day, whether they are ND or not, they are still children! I feel we don’t need to be reminded that they are and to keep labelling them because things are tough. It frustrates me because they are in a position where Lew was able to give up work to care for them, even tho the youngest was starting school. But he seems to find the negatives in daily life and I’m pretty sure the anxiety he portrays about the kids actually is hindering them inthe long run
If your kids thrive in routine…keep the routine as best u can through the holidays!

Reactions: 9

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Very irritating pair. Couples have been adopting children for decades! Just because you’re men, it’s not that interesting. (We are in the 21st century after all! - Get over yourselves!)
Thing is, and Lew has spoken about this, when they were growing up, there was no way you could get married or adopt a child if you were gay. He said it was so hard to deal with the longing for a partner and children, to be a ‘normal’ family, and then to know that it was never going to be possible.

But now it is, and that’s something to be celebrated. And it’s also important to show that being a gay couple doesn’t make your parenting any different, any better or worse than a straight couple. And yes, family life is same old same old and a bit boring regardless of who the family is made up of!

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I used to like these two but now I just want to punch Lew in the face. the stupid attention seeking, mop headed, show off twat!!

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
They think its "the right time" to show the kids........nah management have told them they will get more work and money fof showing them....we arent stupid

Tessie82

Utterly disgusted to see they managed to turn a post regarding the death of the queen into a cryptic post about themselves

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
This isn’t really a rave thread. Most people, like myself, thought they were lovely in the beginning. I used to love the morning dances. I really respected that they preserved the children’s privacy.

Then, offers came along, they saw £ signs and became another crap, monetise your kids account. I think they sold out.

I find it terrifying how much people post their kids on unsecured social media. We know what their kids look like, where they live and it wouldn’t be too difficult to find out which school. Given the girl’s special needs, she’s especially vulnerable.

The thought of god knows who knowing that much detail about my family is so scary. And they’ve don’t this for what? A bigger house, a Disney cruise and invitations to stupid cleaning events.

• Haha

smirkingpot

I finally cracked and unfollowed these two

they shared all about their son’s run in at school for being a bit shouty and what the teacher said and what that meant and then interviewed him at school drop off in the car saying he would try harder. It was awful to watch. And Lewis seems quite harsh and mocking the way he speaks to them at times. Mocking them for the camera. Horrible.

there is sharing family life and there is being totally non boundaried and pimping your kids out. And these kids have plenty to be managing already in life without their entire childhood warts and all being available to absolutely everybody.
It should be a child protection issue sharing so much about minors who can’t consent to it.

Bobble1988

Not a gifted Disney holiday?
He was rather vocal the other day ....
"Not booking, not booking, not booking"
Ha probably that too.
Loved them when I started following but they are doing my head in now.
As an adoption social worker, it's like they use those kids for money.
Actually no, lew does. Rich seems really genuine and just gets dragged along.

Roxytoxin

Not really enjoying this GIFTED in your face Disney crap. It’s a bit tone deaf in the current climate. it’s just a bit gross and excessive. But I guess they have to plaster it all over IG for the AD!