Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That dance class dilemma 🙄 he is so over protective! I understand that there is concerns with both children and their behaviour etc but let them try and be children whilst u can! His smothering of them could actually be hindering them and he can’t be by their sides forever.
we all have worries regarding our children but he doesn’t hide it from them! Always saying stuff in front of them that they don’t need to hear! Laughing with them when they do things wrong, they will never know what’s right and wrong….it’s all one big joke

Reactions: 6
Very small minded comment. I genuinely love seeing how the kids they raise the kids as two males. It’s amazing their family dynamic is nothing different than mine.
Precisely! You just said it.....It’s no different from anyone else’s family dynamic! So it’s really not that interesting! That was exactly my point! 🙈

Roxytoxin

Just spit it out guys. What's been going on?
I just can't with the cryptic posts about it all.

Lew the only person ever to feel unwell 🙄
My god I know. I hate it when people say ooh we can’t tell you right now! Don’t say anything then! 🙄😡

Ellen77

We all want the best for kids regardless but why does he make out these children are the only ones ever to be neurodiverse

DietCoke

I've read their blog post. I think fair play to them, they are addressing the criticism. A lot of instagrammers read on here and then shout lies / trolls etc.

Roxytoxin

What’s with all the topless shots recently, and the mirrors in front of the treadmill, I couldn’t think of anything worse!

Reactions: 5

Ellen77

I really can’t get my head round the camper can if they’ve stayed in a hotel
Some of the trip

smirkingpot

They share car too much about their kids adoption imho. Tonight saying what the boy’s reaction had been to the adopted woman on Im a celeb. It seems really against recommended advice for keeping adoption history completely private and only the kids get to share when they are older.

That irritates me, so l tap along when they bang on about a "big reveal" or "we can't tell you just yet".
And if they do a competition ....ugh 🙈
Now they have an agent they will lose their appeal (lost it with me already after a nasty message from Rich). The ads are already revving up

pussygolightly

VIP Member
So did they just start showing the kids faces when the money started rolling in .. my friends adopted two boys … they’ve never shown their faces on the internet.. as they’ve said they can decide when they are older . Seems like they are just using the kids as a cash cow !

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
It’s really not a split camp at all. I’ve just gone back a few pages and there’s hardly any positive comments.

• Haha

Spottydog

I still can't get over how much they have changed and how quickly.
They now show the children's faces how long until they share their names.
Money grabbers!

Facesisafool

VIP Member
That irritates me, so l tap along when they bang on about a "big reveal" or "we can't tell you just yet".
And if they do a competition ....ugh 🙈
For me personally they both have great jobs. They should stick to insta as a hobby. Should of known they would get greedy!!

Chez300

VIP Member
Agree well done to them. The likes of Mrs Hinch should take note. As I say, I don’t begrudge them the Collabs and gifts. Just not following at the mo as dislike the elf 🤪
Yeah it’s best when people just address stuff you’ve got to admire that. Better than pretending they didn’t read and won’t be back unlike Hinch claiming she hasn’t been on here since 2019 😂

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
It depends on what you want to watch on insragram I guess..
Im not a fan of all the cleaning accounts, or the paint everything in your house grey accounts.
Ive followed these 2 for a couple of years now . . I find them fun and entertaining to watch.
They do a few individual posts each and then some together.
Its all light hearted stuff, they keep the kids faces AND names out of it, I don't see any harm in what they do tbh.
Dont like?
Dont watch . .
It really is that easy.

Julie65

They used to be such genuinely nice humble guys, the gay adoption journey was really refreshing at the start. But seemed like it was all a ruse to gain followers. Now it’s all about Ads, collabs and give aways... plus free gifts (for themselves which they like to show off). Also it’s annoying as everything they do just seems really scripted all the time, it has become too much for me to watch to be honest so I’ve took a break... especially the faces being pulled whilst they do this Xmas 12 day give away