Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have any friends? They don’t seem to have! Not surprised with silly balls prancing about like Wish version of Louis Spence on crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe his personal situation is that he has to get a job and stop pretending that drinking costa and going to PR events is a job!?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who on earth doesn’t have a potato masher, and wants to know how to mash potatoes with no masher but not using a fork?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who on earth doesn’t have a potato masher, and wants to know how to mash potatoes with no masher but not using a fork?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
They always seem to create potato problems 🤣
Didn't they have a drama with out of date roasties a while back?
Like I'm sure nobody has ever died from a day old aunt bessie 😕
Use ya brain 🙄

• Haha
Just spit it out guys. What's been going on?
I just can't with the cryptic posts about it all.

Lew the only person ever to feel unwell 🙄

Just spit it out guys. What's been going on?
I just can't with the cryptic posts about it all.

Lew the only person ever to feel unwell 🙄
My god I know. I hate it when people say ooh we can’t tell you right now! Don’t say anything then! 🙄😡

Reactions: 6
Are they jumping on the ND children trend now? Just seen a post about coping during the holidays with children who are ND. I may have missed something but just seems every IG or ticktoker's kids are ND!

Lew sounds quite bitter this morning, or is that just my interpretation?

At the end of the day, whether they are ND or not, they are still children! I feel we don’t need to be reminded that they are and to keep labelling them because things are tough. It frustrates me because they are in a position where Lew was able to give up work to care for them, even tho the youngest was starting school. But he seems to find the negatives in daily life and I’m pretty sure the anxiety he portrays about the kids actually is hindering them inthe long run
If your kids thrive in routine…keep the routine as best u can through the holidays!

Reactions: 9
The thing is they are guilty of using anything for content, remember when they didn’t even show the kids faces. How things have changed, now everyone knows all their private details, potential diagnoses etc.

oop someone’s been reading on here!
IMG_0525.jpeg

---
Also why has Lew gone on holiday with the kids without Rich?!

I don’t think it’s a case of jumping on a trend. I remember them saying a while ago about how both kids had additional issues and they were waiting for assessments etc. I think Lew talked about meetings at school for the boy about his behaviour and issues with concentration.

Reactions: 2
As the PP said, it wasn’t that long ago that we didn’t even know what the children looked like. I really, really respected them then.

Now, we know every thing about the children. Children can’t give consent. It’s despicable to use them for content. The grown ups have sold out the kids. Shame on them.

Reactions: 5