Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They share car too much about their kids adoption imho. Tonight saying what the boy’s reaction had been to the adopted woman on Im a celeb. It seems really against recommended advice for keeping adoption history completely private and only the kids get to share when they are older.

Reactions: 5
Used to like these but now it’s constant ads.
They’ve taken the kids out of school for Disney but I would imagine those kids attendance isn’t great, especially the girl as seems to be poorly quite a lot.
I think the trips more for Lew than anyone else and he’s only just come back from New York

Not really enjoying this GIFTED in your face Disney crap. It’s a bit tone deaf in the current climate. it’s just a bit gross and excessive. But I guess they have to plaster it all over IG for the AD!

Reactions: 8
Used to like these but now it’s constant ads.
They’ve taken the kids out of school for Disney but I would imagine those kids attendance isn’t great, especially the girl as seems to be poorly quite a lot.
I think the trips more for Lew than anyone else and he’s only just come back from New York
It’s all a bit 🤢 now. They’ve lost their authenticity

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what Rich’s “other job” is? I haven’t watched them for ages but thought I’d have a nose tonight and completely forgot he worked an extra job.. I know it was all some “big secret” in the beginning but wondering if anyone ever found out? Purely because I’m nosy tbh😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what Rich’s “other job” is? I haven’t watched them for ages but thought I’d have a nose tonight and completely forgot he worked an extra job.. I know it was all some “big secret” in the beginning but wondering if anyone ever found out? Purely because I’m nosy tbh😂
I’m sure it’s for the council

Reactions: 1
I think it's government stuff x

Yeah im sure its to do with the government or council stuff they did mention abit about it and how hes sometimes called out overnight to deal with stuff , was a good while ago they mentioned it though sorry cant fully properly remember!

It’s something for the local council I think. Details on this thread somewhere. I remember reading it at the time and thinking it wasn’t at all interesting and wondered why they’d been so dramatic about it. Probably why we’ve all forgotten.

Thanks all! What a weird thing to make a huge deal out of and ‘want to keep secret’ 😂

What’s with all the topless shots recently, and the mirrors in front of the treadmill, I couldn’t think of anything worse!

Scotland is amazing and beautiful but they have annoyed me again 😒
One of the stories a few days back they actually ignored a sign on a private road and drove it anyway! Just rude!

• Wow
Used to think the coffee dances were funny, but they are getting a little boring now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Used to think the coffee dances were funny, but they are getting a little boring now 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s funny how they used to make a big deal out of hiding the Children’s faces ! Now they are using them as cash cows to sell all their crap 😂

Reactions: 9
I used to enjoy watching these on IG but lately it has become cringe worthy and samey!! (Although to be fair it only seems to be Onedadinlondon as Rich seems to be busy!)
Lew gave up working 2 days a week because it was too much and having to run a home and the children needing him, although both are at school 🙄, (millions of us have to do this daily but hey ho) but all he does is complain about not having time to do things but still manages a Costa run and trip to home bargains!! His constant digs at Rich always working is becoming embarrassing….if Lew chose to give up work to be a stay at home dad just embrace it if you can financially do it. Spoilt brat is springing to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe they’ve gone from covering the kids faces to showing that poor little girl in her knickers.. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Came here to say exactly the same! Shocked at that being a permanent grid post! Would be bad enough on stories. Gone from not showing faces to in her knickers. Such an invasion of privacy. Awful, can’t believe all the people commenting ‘ah lovely’ too.

What on Earth are they thinking. They've gone from protecting those children's identities to showing the poor child in her knickers. Need to give their heads a wobble.
---
And I've just noticed the 2 comments pointing out the fact that they shouldn't have a photo of their child in knickers on their grid have been deleted. Those were the 2 I saw so i wonder how many others they have deleted.