Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know where they're going on holiday? Its a cruise isn't it? Are we thinking its the Disney themed 1? 🤔

Why can’t they just enjoy their holiday time without constantly posting videos. I would put my phone away. Was this a gifted deal?!

Reactions: 4
Being on a cruise ship is so overwhelming too! They (Lewie) can’t be tksing it all in! Have a week off.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely think this is a press gifted holiday. If it isn't kudos to to them x they are absolutely lovely,though I get a vibe with a gifted ,where
It's
Not quite their own words opinions,it's very professional,well documented I love watching their travels,but I do feel i dunno,if it's gifted not because I don't want them to have a holiday but that it can't be 💯 truthful to a review.

I absolutely think this is a press gifted holiday. If it isn't kudos to to them x they are absolutely lovely,though I get a vibe with a gifted ,where
It's
Not quite their own words opinions,it's very professional,well documented I love watching their travels,but I do feel i dunno,if it's gifted not because I don't want them to have a holiday but that it can't be 💯 truthful to a review.
Pretty sure they have said it’s not gifted. Think it’s a re-arranged one from Covid times.

Could just be a mis understood caption but it Said “Lilly” when talking about the girly.

I use to really enjoy their Instagram account but then it became every other post was an ad and by reading other people's posts its not changed . The same has happened to the Lincolnshaws (originally 2 poofs and a pudding).

Utterly disgusted to see they managed to turn a post regarding the death of the queen into a cryptic post about themselves

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Utterly disgusted to see they managed to turn a post regarding the death of the queen into a cryptic post about themselves
Just about to come and say the same.
Spot light is off them and the book for a few days
So yep cryptic post to keep up engagement

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m kinda thinking did they really need to mention anything, if they can’t explain now?! Just keep it to yourselves until you can ‘tell all’

Reactions: 2