Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Used to like these but now it’s constant ads.
They’ve taken the kids out of school for Disney but I would imagine those kids attendance isn’t great, especially the girl as seems to be poorly quite a lot.
I think the trips more for Lew than anyone else and he’s only just come back from New York
It’s all a bit 🤢 now. They’ve lost their authenticity

Reactions: 8

Roxytoxin

Jesus, Lew thinks they are so important every time they have a tiny break from IG he comes on and says don’t worry everything is fine, just really busy! 🙄🙄🙄 does my head in.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy watching these on IG but lately it has become cringe worthy and samey!! (Although to be fair it only seems to be Onedadinlondon as Rich seems to be busy!)
Lew gave up working 2 days a week because it was too much and having to run a home and the children needing him, although both are at school 🙄, (millions of us have to do this daily but hey ho) but all he does is complain about not having time to do things but still manages a Costa run and trip to home bargains!! His constant digs at Rich always working is becoming embarrassing….if Lew chose to give up work to be a stay at home dad just embrace it if you can financially do it. Spoilt brat is springing to mind

• Heart

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Lou is seriously getting on my nerves now .. literally thinks he’s a big insta star .. while poor rich just hovers in the background pandering to his every whim 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Becks1998

Used to know Lew and Rich closely when they just had the boy and before Instagram. Shame they are doing so many ads recently.

I've loved watching these two for over a year but from the first week of Lew not working I've had to stop and their followers are slowly going down. They hit 50k now dropped to 49. I don't think he stopped working for the family I think they've got cocky and it went to their heads. Lew's reels make me cringe 😬

Feefee

What else can the talent-less do but sell their souls (and their kids) to anyone who will pay?! Its their outrageous claim to be parents of the century that is astonishing! Those poor babies 😪

• Heart

Roxytoxin

Came here to say exactly the same! Shocked at that being a permanent grid post! Would be bad enough on stories. Gone from not showing faces to in her knickers. Such an invasion of privacy. Awful, can’t believe all the people commenting ‘ah lovely’ too.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy their feed, when they were just twodadsinlondon being two dads in London. Now they have signed to the agency it is clear what their agenda is, though it has crept in anyway with the annoying ads and stuff. I laughed when they did the Cadbury one and said "does anyone remember when we did the Creme Egg ad?" and I just thought the creme egg was so funny and good because you were just two goofy guys having a laugh, not a scripted, staged masterpiece.

Their recent astro vs grass thing was a blatent blag for someone to gift them turf.

Reactions: 6

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Another mention of his teeny scratch and another week of non stop mentioning of chicken pox 🙄
Anyone would think “ The boy “ was seriously ill not just a dose of chicken pox ! I’ve noticed lew always overreacts to the kids being hurt or sick ! He’s going to make those kids have serious issues at this rate !

Mammy4

Im unsure what any of those clues had to do with writing a book 👀!! , im seeing its all about the carnival etc but is the whole idea of clues to help guess the answer? ,,, I wasn’t expecting much after a few on here dropped it last night 🤣 ,,, maybe this is why lewis left his job to make it big as an author 👀
If you read the samples on Amazon it doesn’t appear to have many actual words in the book, it’s a bit like a picture book with a few speech bubbles. The illustrations are the selling point I would say. Nice meaning behind the book that families are all different etc but I’ve seen more content on the back of a crisp packet 😳

• Haha