Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most recent post where Lew says he can't do a talking post without crying but then posts book ads straight after !

Reactions: 5
From the pic on their stories I think their grand parent has died

Reactions: 1
They’ve said what’s happened but said they can’t go into details. Why say anything??

I haven’t ever commented before on any threads but am an avid reader and feel that the problem for these two is that they wear their hearts on their sleeves. It seems to make them vulnerable though, as they just don’t know sometimes what to do or say for the best, especially in what might be a real tough time for them. Hope it’s not what other have suggested but my thoughts are with them.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like these two but I can't watch them any more. The constant ads and the sharing of everything to the nth degree. Shame as I think they are nice people but they sold out.

I used to really like these two but I can't watch them any more. The constant ads and the sharing of everything to the nth degree. Shame as I think they are nice people but they sold out.
I really didn’t need to tell us about their nephew, I hadn’t noticed a change in them like. They claimed people had done.

How odd that he happily told the world his nephew’s name yet keeps his own children’s secret. Charming.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I finally cracked and unfollowed these two

they shared all about their son’s run in at school for being a bit shouty and what the teacher said and what that meant and then interviewed him at school drop off in the car saying he would try harder. It was awful to watch. And Lewis seems quite harsh and mocking the way he speaks to them at times. Mocking them for the camera. Horrible.

there is sharing family life and there is being totally non boundaried and pimping your kids out. And these kids have plenty to be managing already in life without their entire childhood warts and all being available to absolutely everybody.
It should be a child protection issue sharing so much about minors who can’t consent to it.

Reactions: 8
Wow, first time in so long since I looked at their Instagram- I’m really shocked at them showing the little ones faces - disappointed , thought they would have had more integrity

Reactions: 4
Wow, first time in so long since I looked at their Instagram- I’m really shocked at them showing the little ones faces - disappointed , thought they would have had more integrity
I was like this. I hadn’t watched them for many months then thought I’d have a little snoop and couldn’t believe the kids faces were on every post

Reactions: 3
I know this is a rave thread but that stew looks awful 🤢 like something my nan would make, and I would eat it to be polite!

So did they just start showing the kids faces when the money started rolling in .. my friends adopted two boys … they’ve never shown their faces on the internet.. as they’ve said they can decide when they are older . Seems like they are just using the kids as a cash cow !