Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, Lew thinks they are so important every time they have a tiny break from IG he comes on and says don’t worry everything is fine, just really busy! 🙄🙄🙄 does my head in.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That dance class dilemma 🙄 he is so over protective! I understand that there is concerns with both children and their behaviour etc but let them try and be children whilst u can! His smothering of them could actually be hindering them and he can’t be by their sides forever.
we all have worries regarding our children but he doesn’t hide it from them! Always saying stuff in front of them that they don’t need to hear! Laughing with them when they do things wrong, they will never know what’s right and wrong….it’s all one big joke

Reactions: 6
That dance class dilemma 🙄 he is so over protective! I understand that there is concerns with both children and their behaviour etc but let them try and be children whilst u can! His smothering of them could actually be hindering them and he can’t be by their sides forever.
we all have worries regarding our children but he doesn’t hide it from them! Always saying stuff in front of them that they don’t need to hear! Laughing with them when they do things wrong, they will never know what’s right and wrong….it’s all one big joke
Couldn't agree more. He made a drama out of that didn’t he. But he always does. I think he exaggerates almost everything!

Reactions: 2
Well I've just thrown up my morning coffee 🤢🤢 if you have a weak tummy don't watch the latest stories.
Boy finger nose mouth 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Well I've just thrown up my morning coffee 🤢🤢 if you have a weak tummy don't watch the latest stories.
Boy finger nose mouth 🤢🤢
If I had filmed that and watched it back I wouldn’t be putting that up on IG for everyone to see. Kids do these things but we don’t need to see!!! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Ffs Lew shut up ...scared of this, scared of that. I bet those kids will have loads of fears the way he goes on and on.

Reactions: 2
Ffs Lew shut up ...scared of this, scared of that. I bet those kids will have loads of fears the way he goes on and on.
That’s the problem isn’t it, it’s so easy for your fears to be transferred to your children if you aren’t careful.

Reactions: 4
Oh god here we go. Gonna make sure we are all aware of his spot on his nose, multiple times a day…everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know what lews on about today with a deleted story from yesterday?

Reactions: 1
Not a gifted Disney holiday?
He was rather vocal the other day ....
"Not booking, not booking, not booking"

Not a gifted Disney holiday?
He was rather vocal the other day ....
"Not booking, not booking, not booking"
Ha probably that too.
Loved them when I started following but they are doing my head in now.
As an adoption social worker, it's like they use those kids for money.
Actually no, lew does. Rich seems really genuine and just gets dragged along.

Reactions: 8
I used to like these two but now I just want to punch Lew in the face. the stupid attention seeking, mop headed, show off twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9