Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really gutted that they have went down this route of getting an agent 😩! Pretty sure it wasn't to long ago they were doing stories adamant they wouldn’t go down that route .. I really enjoy watching them too
they used To be good But then they learnt they could Make money from it. such a shame really just wanting fame

Reactions: 4
I really can’t get my head round the camper can if they’ve stayed in a hotel
Some of the trip

Reactions: 5
I really can’t get my head round the camper can if they’ve stayed in a hotel
Some of the trip
Me either. Me personally, you couldn't pay me to stay in a camper van because it looks too cramped. Plus l can't do the sharing of bathroom facilities 🥴

Reactions: 1
I actually quite
Like these 2 but my god you’d think they’d discovered Cornwall by the way they’re on!

• Haha
I actually quite
Like these 2 but my god you’d think they’d discovered Cornwall by the way they’re on!
And when they say "We're so lucky" in their posts!. It's said in nearly every post that gets made 🙄

I love these two. Their ads seem honest and genuine and it’s not constantly rammed down your throats. They brighten my day to be quite honest. The only issue is them being pals with al and Jen furguson… they are such fabulous dads is a shame they associate with such an awful dad like Al

I love these two. Their ads seem honest and genuine and it’s not constantly rammed down your throats. They brighten my day to be quite honest. The only issue is them being pals with al and Jen furguson… they are such fabulous dads is a shame they associate with such an awful dad like Al
I've seen threads with that couple, but never actually read them

Reactions: 1
I'm sure it's something to do with the government, because he did mention it after they'd been reading on here. I'm not 100% because it was so long ago, but l don't think it was an "important" position?.
*EDIT* Just had a look back a couple of pages, and someone said it's to do with the vaccination program

Last edited:
I used to really enjoy their feed, when they were just twodadsinlondon being two dads in London. Now they have signed to the agency it is clear what their agenda is, though it has crept in anyway with the annoying ads and stuff. I laughed when they did the Cadbury one and said "does anyone remember when we did the Creme Egg ad?" and I just thought the creme egg was so funny and good because you were just two goofy guys having a laugh, not a scripted, staged masterpiece.

Their recent astro vs grass thing was a blatent blag for someone to gift them turf.
There not even from London it’s actually classed as kent we travelled over 45 minutes all during lockdown to central London for walks ect which you wasn’t legally allowed to do I messaged them about it they tried to justify it to say there was no place to exercise I live round the corner from them there’s tons of acres of parks and greenery 😂 also rich second job isn’t even important they make out like he’s high up he’s not 😂😂

he has another job too which they openly tell people but dont say what it is he does
He works for the council not high up not even that important 😂

I'm sure it's something to do with the government, because he did mention it after they'd been reading on here. I'm not 100% because it was so long ago, but l don't think it was an "important" position?.
*EDIT* Just had a look back a couple of pages, and someone said it's to do with the vaccination program
He works for the council nothing special 😂😂😂

Anyone else curious of what job Rich does that’s so secretive
He works for the council nothing special it’s not even a high position

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There not even from London it’s actually classed as kent we travelled over 45 minutes all during lockdown to central London for walks ect which you wasn’t legally allowed to do I messaged them about it they tried to justify it to say there was no place to exercise I live round the corner from them there’s tons of acres of parks and greenery 😂 also rich second job isn’t even important they make out like he’s high up he’s not 😂😂

He works for the council not high up not even that important 😂

He works for the council nothing special 😂😂😂

He works for the council nothing special it’s not even a high position
So what is the position?