TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Break into her house 😂😂 no I’d be afraid of catching something🙄 I’d probably clean her gaf & put manners on her angels and then have to pay her for my service. She’s delusional that one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cattle from Tattle are going to break into her house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lads, shes on to us, we're gonna have to come up with another plan!!
If i broke in there id probably end up giving the place a good scrub!!! What a dozy witch!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the twins were in full day creche. Saw their photos on the facebook account.
Honestly has she no shame. Most of us stuck at home with kids, inside all day with awful weather seeing no one , nowhere to go to burn off energy. She is swanning around getting hot chocolates from the metropole.

Reactions: 6
She's got some bleeping cheek.
Stayed with her dad all day, fair enough, he's sick, wouldn't begrudge it tbh.
Then off to the Metropole for a bleeping Bailey's hot chocolate in the city.....
But getting the car serviced in Frankfield....

I was wondering how the car was in for a service and she was able to get into town for hot choc with parking etc and the conclusion I've come to is that she took a taxi for all her trips.
There's no way she could have done it any other way. A service takes several hours, especially brake pads included.
No level 5 for Julie.

No she didn’t pay for that....
If she did we’d get the whole “this isn’t an ad or nothin’, it’s just one mom to another” bull that she spouts the odd time she puts her hand into her pocket. Oh and Jules, there’s only one person unhinged, and it ain’t me, “hun”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure you would and I’m sure majority of people use the money to support kids with the extra needs they have. For people here and for me it’s infuriating
to see her not working, kids in crèche and all the extras like shopping non stop. I work with a woman who gets it every June and uses it to go away shopping for the weekend with a friend. The child doesn’t see a day trip all summer it’s infuriating!!
As a carer myself the payment is not for the child or person it’s for the carer she can be spent however they need or choose to spend it , I’m a carer and I have a nice rented home a nice car because I made sure I did , I highly doubt Julie gets DCA as it’s extremely hard to get but it really is none of your business how carers spend their well deserved respite grant

• Heart
Turn it on if she goes to work...........hhhhmmmmm oh julie that implies your lazy ass works 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a carer myself the payment is not for the child or person it’s for the carer she can be spent however they need or choose to spend it , I’m a carer and I have a nice rented home a nice car because I made sure I did , I highly doubt Julie gets DCA as it’s extremely hard to get but it really is none of your business how carers spend their well deserved respite grant
The respite is not for you to ensure you have a nice car!!!! 🙄🙄 as a user said above they use theirs for a family holiday........ lovely idea where they get a break and get to delight in their child and create special memories!

Reactions: 3
She still hasn't grasped that she should be staying away from her dad especially when he isn't feeling well and the twins should not be with him either, I don't know they are around so many other people during the week I would be afraid they are carriers. Not a hope in hell did she pay for that alarm sure she couldn't even answer how much it cost her. She was no more afraid in that house sure didn't she often leave the front door wide open with the twins outside and her in the kitchen on her phone, pull the other one. Few people have mentioned already and I agree there will be a story and drama with that alarm now in the next few weeks!!

New thread name idea..

Julie thinks we're cattle.. Time for her to mooove on... 😂😂😂😂😂

She still hasn't grasped that she should be staying away from her dad especially when he isn't feeling well and the twins should not be with him either, I don't know they are around so many other people during the week I would be afraid they are carriers. Not a hope in hell did she pay for that alarm sure she couldn't even answer how much it cost her. She was no more afraid in that house sure didn't she often leave the front door wide open with the twins outside and her in the kitchen on her phone, pull the other one. Few people have mentioned already and I agree there will be a story and drama with that alarm now in the next few weeks!!
And guaranteed god forbid if something happened she'd be on, blaming everyone else but her. 🙄😒😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 8
New thread name idea..

Julie thinks we're cattle.. Time for her to mooove on... 😂😂😂😂😂

And guaranteed god forbid if something happened she'd be on, blaming everyone else but her. 🙄😒😒😒😒😒
Absolutely and baffled as to how he got it in the first place!!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely and baffled as to how he got it in the first place!!
It actually enrages me, her ignorance or arrogance.. Whichever you wish to call it.
My own dad fortunately managed to get through his own cancer battle last year but like.. We are all still super careful around him even before covid. His immune system is tit like. Cannot believe she is as thoughtless.

Reactions: 4
What good is an alarm system that's not monitored? No one bat's an eye lid if an alarm is going off where I live.

Reactions: 8
Carrigaline has the worst instances in the county of Covid over a 7 day period, she'd want to cop on.

• Wow
No there absolutely horribe get an onion and a pack of peppers cut slice dice whatever on a Sunday evening put them in a zip locked bag and use them during the week that frozen tit is rotten. Full of water the peppers 🤢🤢🤢 turn my stomach.
I’m same can’t use the frozen so watery

Weird question...I love onions but do they still taste good from frozen? I use frozen peppers but never got the onions, and they would be handy , as I'm the only one that eats veg here. (Fussy partner) 😂🙄
In soup or sauce or casserole/ curry type things they're as good as fresh.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.