TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dca is 309.50 a month. Thats around 77 a week and is payable to parents of
Yes Julie they’re pharmacists, that’s their job 🙄 Tagging left right and centre looking for freebies😣
bleeping expensive Friday for her. A car service new brake pads etc and a new alarm system 😳 how much would all that not cost.
She must have got a haul of money somewhere. Yesterday she was hoping there was enough money to cover groceries. Today she got a service and a few jobs done on car, after walking past someone she owes 80euro to and then getting alarm either in or sorted.

Reactions: 4
Ah stop now ffs she can't carry her keys to the car without drama but bangs on about setting the alarm from her phone "if I'm going out to Dunnes or work"... The out to work made me snort so loud himself says are u watching that yoke again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the neighbours listening to that going off as she will no doubt forget the password, key or whatever you need, she is an absolute melt. The kids will end up speaking badly , listening to her "I do be scared" . Alarm not showing as gifted but no doubt it was

Reactions: 6
What is she on about with the story about the cattle. What is that about?? Is she drunk??
The cattle from Tattle are going to break into her house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Lads, shes on to us, we're gonna have to come up with another plan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who's that spacer calling unhinged 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The absolute hack of her 🤣🤣🤣 I think il play knock and run tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhhh Julie Julie... If only more of your "followers" actually read what is said on here you wouldn't be long realising how fed up of ur shite people are... But sure lukit let you lay on ur greasy hole while the rest of us work 10 hr days to support u and the twins. You're welcome 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skitting at Sandra tagging her and just missed her at the Metropole - only thing they have in common is that they’re both from Cork...or Cark, actually Jules is ver common🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The is only one reason I would break into that house and it's to clean it. I have more than two kids. We both work and I would never let my house get like that. I have what you call Irish twins both boys the destroy my house but I can't sit back and let it get like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird question...I love onions but do they still taste good from frozen? I use frozen peppers but never got the onions, and they would be handy , as I'm the only one that eats veg here. (Fussy partner) 😂🙄
I hate onions and mushrooms but the frozen onions I've used in a casserole or stew and they were alright...I did them one night in the pan with steak for my husband and they were pure shite 🤭😂 totally watery and mushrooms were rubber..got told fast enough never to buy them again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weird question...I love onions but do they still taste good from frozen? I use frozen peppers but never got the onions, and they would be handy , as I'm the only one that eats veg here. (Fussy partner) 😂🙄
For a stew or casserole they're fine, but in a stir fry or with steak theyre watery and tasteless, for me its not worth the convenience

Reactions: 2
No there absolutely horribe get an onion and a pack of peppers cut slice dice whatever on a Sunday evening put them in a zip locked bag and use them during the week that frozen tit is rotten. Full of water the peppers 🤢🤢🤢 turn my stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look Julie is laughing all the way to the bank. Crying poor mouth and using her children to do it.

Julie you are a disgrace. No Oh My Glam will ever disguise you.

There’s never luck for what you’re doing. Just remember your friends on the way down. Insta not gonna last for anyone.

Oh and I’m not cattle. I’m well enough off to be able to help a friend who needs it with clothes for her kids and a bit of spare cash to try and help them out. They literally live in poverty
So Julie you are better off than most.

Reactions: 6
Dreadful to see someone who regularly mentions mental health and her brother’s own dealings with MH make the finger to the head gesture and call others unhinged! LLL did it another time about ‘trolls’, or maybe people who just see through them!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.