TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally reply and don't no either off them...but if you look up the dad on facebook you will see that he has a pic of the twins from there 3rd birthday so there must be some contact.

Reactions: 3
Yes Julie they’re pharmacists, that’s their job 🙄 Tagging left right and centre looking for freebies😣

Reactions: 8
For a second there I could have sworn we were in a lockdown 😳😳 I didn't agree with Liz calling her out the last time but she clearly couldn't care less this time round.

Reactions: 7
Did Liz call her out?? How did I miss that?
She was giving out about people breaking lockdown rules because saint Liz never broke them and she has a hand sanitizer unit on her front door🙄 she was clearly talking about Julie and they had words.

Reactions: 5
Did anything every go down with Julie eyebrows and Sarah from fatandflab or whatever her name is? I know they were both friends with super mom and then both seemed to part ways from her although Julie looks to be friends with her behind the scenes.. but I can’t never once recall eyebrows and fatandflab ever speaking about or mentioning each other?

Reactions: 4
It’s not a weekly payment it’s once a month of 310 . I only know because I have 3 boys with special needs and any genuine parent of kids with special needs doesn’t use this money for a spending spree it’s for services we desperately need and can’t get publically so have to pay privately for . The respite care grant in June doesn’t even cover the cost of respite for a week for the parent/carer to get a break . I understand people are suspicious of how or what money she gets and how /where she spends it but putting parents who get these payments for genuine reasons into the same box as other who may be playing the system is a bit crappy... I’d give my right arm not to need these payments and have neurotypical children.
I’m sure you would and I’m sure majority of people use the money to support kids with the extra needs they have. For people here and for me it’s infuriating
to see her not working, kids in crèche and all the extras like shopping non stop. I work with a woman who gets it every June and uses it to go away shopping for the weekend with a friend. The child doesn’t see a day trip all summer it’s infuriating!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anything every go down with Julie eyebrows and Sarah from fatandflab or whatever her name is? I know they were both friends with super mom and then both seemed to part ways from her although Julie looks to be friends with her behind the scenes.. but I can’t never once recall eyebrows and fatandflab ever speaking about or mentioning each other?
Only time I remember is when Julie was at the same hotel as Tina.

Reactions: 1
Only time I remember is when Julie was at the same hotel as Tina.
Did something happen with them at the hotel, I don’t remember that but haven’t been following Sarah for as long as Julie so might have passed no remarks at the time, i just think it’s odd that two smallish accounts from the same county with mutual acquaintances don’t support each other and they’re very similar in ways

Reactions: 2
Surely the man she owes the 80 Euro to is the same fella who put up the blind etc? Wasn't that how much she agreed with him? the poor man doing all that work for bloody nothing. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Did this fool actually go all the way into the city for a coffee. What an arrogant witch she is

Reactions: 4
Hold on I never realized that fionn had extra needs i must have missed this. I wouldn't think Sarah would be friends with anyone other than her sisters she seems that type. Cork is big one is from the south side other is from the north side. There both self centered so I couldn't imagine they would want to shine light on eachother.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure you would and I’m sure majority of people use the money to support kids with the extra needs they have. For people here and for me it’s infuriating
to see her not working, kids in crèche and all the extras like shopping non stop. I work with a woman who gets it every June and uses it to go away shopping for the weekend with a friend. The child doesn’t see a day trip all summer it’s infuriating!!
It's called the carer's support grant is was known as respite care grant.. technically it is for the "carer" we use ours for our family holiday

Reactions: 2
Twinies must be having a sleep over again tonight, her poor dad, he’s not well today so she spent the day with him, obviously had the twins with her.. I’m sure he’d like a bit of peace on a Friday evening after spending the day listening to her roaring and the twins killing each other 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.