TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she'd go and do her shopping during the hours Dunnes have set aside for elderly and more vulnerable
Of course she would, shes a selfish witch😠, taking off her mask and sipping coffee around them as well. She actually gets nothing right

Reactions: 8
Th two most exciting things to happen Julie this week... her bins went out and she done her shopping in dunnes stores... who the hell is watching this woman and think yeah we’ll use her to sell our shite.. she’s the most boring person no wonder she has to make up lies for content, I used to think it was because she was a compulsive liar but now I realise it’s because if she doesn’t she has no content therefore no 💰 (that she’s hiding from social) rolling in to buy shite that she isnt gifted to her after she’s begs for it.. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Best of luck drinking your coffee with your mask on as you do the shopping 😂
Most of us take one back to the car to drink after shopping if we are lucky.. 😂 No fun pushing a trolly and trying to drink . The mind boggles at that one 🙄

Reactions: 11
What's the betting she'll come up with some rambling, convoluted story about not having her card etc and she'll be purple😂😂😂
You weren’t too far wrong.. came on rambling, convoluted story.. they almost had to call an ambulance for her when she seen the price of her shopping... her phone was gonna melt and she was purple, you have her well figured out although I suppose it’s not hard she’s been doing the same thing every week the last year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is paying for the kids so don’t be passing you’re judgement on him based by that dose!
My bad I suppose you can believe everything you hear online. Pity he doesn't see them don't care what happened between them he should never have walked away from them kids.

Reactions: 6
Youd swear she was the only one had to pay for shopping 🙄 cut back on lenor and use own brand weerabix ffse

Reactions: 9
My bad I suppose you can believe everything you hear online. Pity he doesn't see them don't care what happened between them he should never have walked away from them kids.
He didn’t walk away you’re getting one side of a story. If you read threads properly you would realise that a lot more is going on. Unlike Julie the twins dads side of the family are private and a legal battle going on that no one knows the true facts of online. Does he not care because that dose has made out they don’t give a duck about the twins. Julie will get her day that she is due and that family have solid evidence of the devious witch she is. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when one side of a situation doesn’t share with thousands of strangers the truth and what they have been put through well obviously they don’t care!

Reactions: 29
He didn’t walk away you’re getting one side of a story. If you read threads properly you would realise that a lot more is going on. Unlike Julie the twins dads side of the family are private and a legal battle going on that no one knows the true facts of online. Does he not care because that dose has made out they don’t give a duck about the twins. Julie will get her day that she is due and that family have solid evidence of the devious witch she is. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when one side of a situation doesn’t share with thousands of strangers the truth and what they have been put through well obviously they don’t care!
There are 3 sides to every story, again Julie’s mask is slipping, the more she shows the more erratic her behaviour is becoming.. she always said he never told her he was going back to Australia and that she found out when he was over there is that true? It’s hard to know what to believe with her anymore

Sorry but any man that can just duck back off to Australia after have not one but 2 kids , Job or no job , is no father. No matter what’s going on legally he still got on that flight and left his 2 kids behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You maybe should take a chill pill no need for the smart ass replies. I don't look at Julie's Instagram Much. I just tap In and out what it looks like to me is the dad has nothing to do with the kids he is on the other side of the world FFS. A big legal battle how can you fight for your kids of you are living in a different country.

Who TF can afford to shop in Dunnes? More money then sense.. But that was established months ago... Full of tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.