TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 3 sides to every story, again Julie’s mask is slipping, the more she shows the more erratic her behaviour is becoming.. she always said he never told her he was going back to Australia and that she found out when he was over there is that true? It’s hard to know what to believe with her anymore
Exactly always 3 sides. Easy enough to make someone out to be a waste of a space when they are private people. Julie has played god with them kids towards the dads side. Julie knew he was going back as she wanted him to go secure the future of the twins the money he can make in oz is incredible. Without saying to much don’t believe the no contact she claims with him that’s also bullshit.

You maybe should take a chill pill no need for the smart ass replies. I don't look at Julie's Instagram Much. I just tap In and out what it looks like to me is the dad has nothing to do with the kids he is on the other side of the world FFS. A big legal battle how can you fight for your kids of you are living in a different country.
Nothing smart in that reply it is facts. Legal battle alright soon as he can fly out he be home for the case along with the case of the grandparents.

Reactions: 8
Well then let's hope if they get some sort of custody the make the effort to come and see the twins instead of them being dragged half way up and down the country for an overnight.

Reactions: 5
Are those poor kids in creche again? Dont they deserve a mid-term at all?? They're in creche/preschool all day ever day
She really boils my piss 🤬

Reactions: 4
Complaining she’s only been to Dunnes since lockdown. Where does she think the rest of us have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly always 3 sides. Easy enough to make someone out to be a waste of a space when they are private people. Julie has played god with them kids towards the dads side. Julie knew he was going back as she wanted him to go secure the future of the twins the money he can make in oz is incredible. Without saying to much don’t believe the no contact she claims with him that’s also bullshit.

Nothing smart in that reply it is facts. Legal battle alright soon as he can fly out he be home for the case along with the case of the grandparents.
International borders are closed here in Oz until sometime mid to late 2021. There’s not A lot of exemptions to leave granted or flights available. It’s not a choice since March if you want to leave and hard to get approval. I’d take everything that she says with a pinch of salt though. Poor kids caught in the middle. Can she not give them 5 mins peace without a phone stuck in their faces or that creepy laugh.

Reactions: 5
Sorry now, would you not be mortified sending DMs to a bleeping eejit like Julie about her prison dinners? 🙄🤦‍♀️ Stop the world and let me off 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry now, would you not be mortified sending DMs to a bleeping eejit like Julie about her prison dinners? 🙄🤦‍♀️ Stop the world and let me off 🤦‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she literally can't even cut her own veg or cook her own chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That look for oh my shite was done by a professional make up artist but made to look like she did it herself using the palette she's. Fake duck 😡 sinead curvy style has it up as a post on her page, I commented and said about this wan. Not the first time she has pretended a look was done with the palettes but forgot she told us it was done in a salon.

Reactions: 6
Don’t hold out for masterchef Jules. Frozen chopped veg, ready made sauce and a cooked chicken. I’m guessing the rice was microwaveable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t hold out for masterchef Jules. Frozen chopped veg, ready made sauce and a cooked chicken. I’m guessing the rice was microwaveable 🤣
I'm waiting for a step by step walk through otherwise id never manage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.