TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any normal person would of gone straight back in last night and paid. The life of social welfare benefits is living week to week. She went back today cause Thursday is social welfare lone parents payment.

Reactions: 10
Any normal person would of gone straight back in last night and paid. The life of social welfare benefits is living week to week. She went back today cause Thursday is social welfare lone parents payment.
For anyone here living week to week Iโ€™m sure they will agree Julie isnโ€™t!

Reactions: 11
Why did she leave and come back to pay......miss moneybags ๐Ÿ™„ and if she says purple once more ffs

Reactions: 5
Heart is in my mouth watching the two little ones scrambling on the wall - theyโ€™re three and sheโ€™s miles away, what if they fell??

Reactions: 4
Go and deal with your kids instead of roaring across the park videoing them for instagram ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 9
Or how did she not realise over the last week that she had an extra โ‚ฌ70/80 in her pocket/account??

I would assume as a single unemployed mother of twins, you would have to have some sort of a budget? Like if I didn't pay for my diesel, and never even copped it, I would definitely notice an extra โ‚ฌ70 lying around at the end of the week.

I worked in a petrol station before , if someone drove off without paying, it would be docked from our wages. We had to be aware of who was at the pumps, and make sure they paid, otherwise we paid.

She was so casual about it, like oh ya I won't pay now, I'll come back another time??? If you were so embarrassed, you would have paid there and then. Such a sense of entitlement ๐Ÿ˜ค
Yea I thought that too, imagine having the neck not to pay then, I'd die of embarrassment

Reactions: 3
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I'd be freaked about owing the diesel or petrol station.
Recently I went to fill up my car and didn't cop I wasn't close enough to pump.. (0.34c) had gone in at that time. I closed up everything, pulled closer and popped in my full amount. Then at till declared the 34.it would've bothered me so so much.

Also.. Why for the love of god isn't she properly supervising those smallies. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Reactions: 2
I have no kids (unfortunately) she's so lucky to be blessed with two beautiful healthy kids. Why can't she watch them properly.? It's not rocket science to stay near them! They are 3 years old for god sake !! Yeah she is entitled to drink tea/coffee. But watch them too! Playing where they can easily be hurt or split open from climbing and she takes out the phone to record them instead of just getting up running over or staying near them. People like her get to me when people like myself and my partner can't have kids ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• Heart
Go and deal with your kids instead of roaring across the park videoing them for instagram ๐Ÿ˜ก
They are to young for that skate board park I think!!

I have no kids (unfortunately) she's so lucky to be blessed with two beautiful healthy kids. Why can't she watch them properly.? It's not rocket science to stay near them! They are 3 years old for god sake !! Yeah she is entitled to drink tea/coffee. But watch them too! Playing where they can easily be hurt or split open from climbing and she takes out the phone to record them instead of just getting up running over or staying near them. People like her get to me when people like myself and my partner can't have kids ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Snap!! She makes my blood boil as does the walking waist trainer!! All they do is pawn them off or moan about them!!

Reactions: 8
They are to young for that skate board park I think!!

Snap!! She makes my blood boil as does the walking waist trainer!! All they do is pawn them off or moan about them!!
They're far too young for that skate park, how the hell did Julie work in childcare when she has no idea how inappropriate a park where older kids are on bikes and skateboards and zooming about.
Then she lets them go face down towards the end of a wall, shes an idiot๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
She needs a box.. letting them jump on the couch like that and worse fionn has runners on.. itโ€™s no wonder they respect nothing or no one! duck.. that has just made me so angry ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m not saying anyoneโ€™s kids are perfect. But holy god, tell your kids to get down! There is nothing wrong with giving a strict instruction. Thatโ€™s so bold!!๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ my small fella is no angel but duck it he wouldnโ€™t ever be left jumping on the couch. No way.

Reactions: 7
So she didn't notice the tank was full? ๐Ÿค” The vehicle would be heavier.. duck.. I can't remember the last time I could afford a full tank.... And I'm sorry now but the kids are so badly behaved... So instead of correcting them she films them... A clip around the ear wouldn't go amiss.. Jmo.... And no.. Its not abuse... They have no manners and seem to have no idea how to behave themselves ๐Ÿ˜•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.