TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story of Fionn saying to the woman where’s my mom is B*LLSHIT! She would drive you batty with her lies. They are only 3! She should be in catching distance of them in case anything happens!!!
Absolute bullshit. Surprised she didn't make him say it and film him for the gram.

Reactions: 6
It's so obvious Julie was dragged up by her mother, she has no idea how to behave herself so she just doesn't know how to teach the twins to behave properly, I feel so sorry for them when she's their example
Anyone half normal would be mortified and embarrassed to post stuff she does but she’s weird she thinks it’s a badge of honour to be the way she is. Her parents and relatives mustn’t have a brain between the lot of them not to intervene.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg πŸ™ˆ why doesn't she have this ticktock thing on private πŸ™ˆ she should be more than purpaaaaaal reading those comments!
If you are on tik tok go to the one where she is walking in the rain she says your not sugar you wont melt she gets a roasting from loads of people and another "are you a traveller" and "are you a boy" πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh Christ divine I’m just watched her tik toks to say I am PURPLE for her is an understatement..does she not realise people are laughing at her and not with her. I actually feel a bit bad for her πŸ™ˆ she’s clearly not all there

Oh Christ divine I’m just watched her tik toks to say I am PURPLE for her is an understatement..does she not realise people are laughing at her and not with her. I actually feel a bit bad for her πŸ™ˆ she’s clearly not all there
The comments are funny to be fair shes replying back to them aswell πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
The comments are funny to be fair shes replying back to them aswell πŸ˜‚
I know but it’s like she doesn’t realise people are taking the piss out of her. Why is she putting on a traveller accent I don’t get it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
I'm not saying this now to be mean, but the girl obviously, with my non professional opinion suffers, from some kind of complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I β€˜ cru- glee’ meats??! I thought she had a grΓ‘ le Gaelige ?!! Give me strength
The fadas probably threw her a bit !!😜😜😜

If you are on tik tok go to the one where she is walking in the rain she says your not sugar you wont melt she gets a roasting from loads of people and another "are you a traveller" and "are you a boy" πŸ˜…
SMS says something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.