TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One simple fall and she is off to CUH and possibly surgery, why does she show this stuff, I get its "real life" but most people in their real life would tell the kids get down

Reactions: 6
It's so obvious Julie was dragged up by her mother, she has no idea how to behave herself so she just doesn't know how to teach the twins to behave properly, I feel so sorry for them when she's their example

Reactions: 8
That story of Fionn saying to the woman where’s my mom is B*LLSHIT! She would drive you batty with her lies. They are only 3! She should be in catching distance of them in case anything happens!!!

Reactions: 14
I ‘ cru- glee’ meats??! I thought she had a grá le Gaelige ?!! Give me strength
Omg!! I was mortified for her she can’t pronounce it. They really need to be thought how to eat at a table with a knife & fork and table manners. It’s really not funny..

Pooooorppaaallllll
Lol she is a head wrecker
I know it's a bit premature to be suggesting next thread names, but this just came to me and gotta get it out there before I forget it!!

(To the air of the 80's song from the brilliant artist, Prince)
"Pooooorppaaallllll Haynes, Pooooorppaaallllll Haynes"!! 👍🏻🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
They are to young for that skate board park I think!!

Snap!! She makes my blood boil as does the walking waist trainer!! All they do is pawn them off or moan about them!!
They're def too young for the skate park, most skate parks are for +10 year olds .... sign on gate etc !!! You'd see the teenagers flying (literally) doing flips etc and all the fab tricks they can do, my guy used to be addicted. So def a dangerous place for toddlers but to her their teenagers sure!!!

Omg!! I was mortified for her she can’t pronounce it. They really need to be thought how to eat at a table with a knife & fork and table manners. It’s really not funny..
I had to replay her snap lol !!!!!! Morto for her

Reactions: 4
She is getting more common by the day, and that Tik Tox, made me purrrrrrple for her. She thinks she is a truly gifted comedian, far from it, she is a laughing stock.

She is getting more common by the day, and that Tik Tox, made me purrrrrrple for her. She thinks she is a truly gifted comedian, far from it, she is a laughing stock.
She needs to understand the difference between people laughing at her and people laughing with her.
I don't think many people are laughing with her no matter how much she thinks they 'do be skitting', its mostly at her😂😂😂

• Haha
Heart is in my mouth watching the two little ones scrambling on the wall - they’re three and she’s miles away, what if they fell??
She'd hope she got it on camera for the Gram

I ‘ cru- glee’ meats??! I thought she had a grá le Gaelige ?!! Give me strength
No, she just sticks a few fadas over vowels and hopes for the best 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.