TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the twins go to Crèche for such long days when she isn't working? Or do I have that wrong? They seem to be in for most of the day everyday

Reactions: 5
Why do the twins go to Crèche for such long days when she isn't working? Or do I have that wrong? They seem to be in for most of the day everyday
Because heaven forbid Julie would have to give up all of her scanning around and look after them herself!! They seem to be in creche from 8.30-4 , so Julie realistically looks after them for maybe 4 hours a day and she finds that tough😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't know she is living. She has more help than anyone I have ever come across single or married.

Reactions: 8
I always assumed Sean was the normal one. I assume you work with him. Tell us all. Julie is a disaster but think she’s still a good mum.
Good???
Well they're dressed anyway and creche rears them.
She's lucky they haven't been in several accidents

Reactions: 4
She is rubbing people up the wrong way so much someone will go to the welfare site and report her.
She’ll only have herself to blame.

• Heart
Yeah, she has them for 3/4 hours per weekday by the looks of it. She always seem to breakdown on the weekend if she has to do a full day on her own. My house would be gleaming if I had that much time on my hands

Reactions: 6
That story about the diesel is a load of tit. She said she filled up her car so she would have been expecting to pay 70/80 plus the money for the meat how did she not think it was strange when she paid so little?

Reactions: 13
More drama. Every day a story, life isn't like that Julie!! We all know you're making this tit up

So now we all know she does buy milk and gets it in the garage 🤣🤣
surely you didn’t think she’d have to budget and buy in Lidl or Aldi ??? God forbid , Social welfare explain her benefits please 🤬🤬🤬 I work full time in a good job as does my husband but I forgot we pay for everything not like these lazy fuckers.

surely you didn’t think she’d have to budget and buy in Lidl or Aldi ??? God forbid , Social welfare explain her benefits please 🤬🤬🤬 I work full time in a good job as does my husband but I forgot we pay for everything not like these lazy fuckers.
I meant she was on about before no milk for the kids cereal but you are right

Reactions: 3
So now we all know she does buy milk and gets it in the garage 🤣🤣
She can’t even pronounce the butchers name properly!! Also the cashier always asked petrol/diesel when paying at the counter!! Another lie.. my god she’s got a serious lying problem.

She wants a deal with Aldi as she shopped there for 2/3 weeks kept tagging them they didn’t bite she hasn’t done a full shop in weeks months I’d say.

Reactions: 9
That story about the diesel is a load of tit. She said she filled up her car so she would have been expecting to pay 70/80 plus the money for the meat how did she not think it was strange when she paid so little?
Or how did she not realise over the last week that she had an extra €70/80 in her pocket/account??

I would assume as a single unemployed mother of twins, you would have to have some sort of a budget? Like if I didn't pay for my diesel, and never even copped it, I would definitely notice an extra €70 lying around at the end of the week.

I worked in a petrol station before , if someone drove off without paying, it would be docked from our wages. We had to be aware of who was at the pumps, and make sure they paid, otherwise we paid.

She was so casual about it, like oh ya I won't pay now, I'll come back another time??? If you were so embarrassed, you would have paid there and then. Such a sense of entitlement 😤

I work in a petrol station And no we don't always ask do they have petrol or diesel, we are supposed , but when we are up the walls with deliveries coming in with only a few of us on we forget, I'd often have drive offs from not asking and some people forget to say it over chatting to other customers and get side tracked. But most of my drive offs were local people we knew, we'd get them on camera or they'd come back later themselves if they copped it . So I wouldn't say that's a lie! And no I'm not related to her 🤣🤣 or know her personally! Don't know why she'd be purple tho...tit happens like this all time to people.

Reactions: 10
I still can't believe she didn't pay when they came over and asked her to! She has no respect for anyone, obviously their till didnt balance with petrol pumped and petrol paid for so for all she knew, the cashier was in trouble for the till not balancing, and that simpleton thinks its ok to say she'd be down the next day to pay ??

At this point now the twins dad and his family need to get involved, shes clearly not coping and has no common sense at all, for the sake of those poor children if she can't even get petrol without causing confusion then what is every day like in the house?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.