Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Interesting how "wrecked" she seems after showering all 3. Wouldnt this be a regular occurrence in all households ?

Reactions: 19

Jellybb

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t get dressed up like I’m going on a night out for a concert? Jesus Christ she always looks so stupid

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her stories were the last thing I watched before going to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night and threw the blankets off me thinking there was a cockroach in my bed 😆😆

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Imagine taking your Feral Chuckies down to get photos to pretend you are the perfect family on holidays when it’s actually a nightmare we can all see with our own eyes and she’s crawling out of her own skin 🤣 to add insult to injury then the female Chucky can’t even pronounce “ disgusting ” to insult ya 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kt1993

Well if she has €2500 to spend on a holiday whilst supposedly trying to get a mortgage theres something wrong. Anyone else i know has scrimped and saved and cut out non essential things to be able to get a house. And saying shes looking to go again in oct? Ahh nah.
This is what boils my blood with Julie, i was lucky enough to get a mortgage on my own last year but I had savings behind me and 2 years of literally living on air, no nights out, trips here, there and everywhere and I have a decent paying job for a single income household. I was still denied by almost every bank cause I had 2 dependants and luckily got a mortgage through the local authority home loan scheme (not for the faint hearted!)

Booked our first family holiday the second I moved in and have been paying it off for 13 months on love holidays and there's absolutely no way we'll be going on another holiday for the next 3-5 years let alone say let's go again in October.

I'd never have dreamt of going on 4+ holidays/trips a year, all her nights out and having a car loan, I can't for the life of me understand how she's spend so much and is able to say she's going to buy a house.

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
How many sunburn events have those children had at 6 years old?? Happens every time the go to the sun, and they go multiple times a year. I don't think I've ever been burnt, maybe slightly pink the very odd time but never actually burnt. Even in the 90s, before rash vests etc, my parents always minded our skin and kept us covered in sun cream. There's literally no excuse for Julie's neglect of the twins 😡

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Trying to get tattle going by saying she wants to put the kids in kiddie club 24/7….. Yawn Julie…get off your phone, go for a wash and enjoy your sad lonely holiday 🥱💤

Jg86

VIP Member
The amount of money this struggling mother has is crazy . the twins dad must pay a very high maintenance to her .

Reactions: 18

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
So the story with the two BT bags and her with Penneys is that today? Thought they in school and the ma picking them up?
She’s filming two random children unknown to her because they have being shopping in BT’s & there she is with her Penneys bag. More in her line to mind her Business as to what those children are spending their money on.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Feral Thorn.
Problem child & every parent’s worst nightmare.
Like mother, like daughter, dragged up, no manners, exploited online for money & phone shoved in her face day in day out. No discipline, speech & language issues. Bullies her twin brother. Spoilt, demanding & unruly.

Attachments

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
So the wannabe Julie (all_things_kids_dogs_and_home) the one who took the train down to cork to get the bus up with her and Brenda and has been fangirling them since is away in turkey this week and shared a picture of her 2 year old absolutely scalded… that’s the kind of influencing Julie does but I bet boy manager wouldn’t be broadcasting that from the rooftops!
That’s absolutely disgusting and 100% NEGLECT!!
You should be fined for treating you kids like this, no way in 2024 should a child be getting sunburnt…that poor little one must be in a lot of pain 🙁

Heidi77

VIP Member
Did me wan log into her Only fans by mistake or something? WTF is with the implicit videos in her bra & her 6 year olds beside her? Is she waiting for Manuel to call up with his🪳
These bad boys, will you cmup out of it Droolie, there’s as Droopie as your lip, sure the misfortunes. The heat must be getting to her filming men earlier in the restaurant pretending she was filming Fionn.
Imagine having to sit in your bra just to beg a few people to use your Temu link. Jaysus Julie you must be worn out with the non stop selling on your holiday. Dump those kids in kids club tmr. You so deserve a break and a cocktail you poor alone parenting single mom.

Alucia

VIP Member
She already has creeps writing about riding her on posts with her children in them. She doesn't care what attention she gets as long as she gets it :sick:
IMG-20240616-WA0000.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

LeighB26

I find it really sad that the only reason she has taken her 2 kids abroad by herself is because it’s either a free holiday for an Ad, or purely to make content about travelling as a single mother. There’s no other reason, take her phone away and make her pay for the holiday and you can guarantee she’d never take them away by herself