Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh give over Julie with the moment you realised you're raising a man crap. He's a child and not a particularly well mannered one at that. Forcing the man of the house role on him . God forbid thorn would help.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Even in the "before" photos of ER in her dress she looks off, not as "sassy" as usual.....was it ever a case that she was there with the Merry Widow and Drools was late (or a no-show) and that triggered the whole chain of events, that she was upset at being let down by her mother again. She looks very sad/upset in the restaurant photo, I'd say Drools let rip at her

Last edited:
  • Sad

HumphreyB

VIP Member
being a single parent is her personality! there are plenty more out there who are holding down a job and raising their kids alone, and i mean alone. they don’t have their mam and dozy brother on speed dial.

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
She never gets it right….a hard denim boob tube uncomfortable dress and a blazer and a trowel full of makeup for travelling with kids! It’s giving business meeting meets hooker.
---
Its a pr trip, she did say she wouldn't be sharing where she was until she got back so that's her way of not putting ad on it for the week and she will do a reel when she gets back I'd say but take screen shots and we can report her
Agreed. Exactly like she did in Club Mac…I still have nitrmares hearing her voice ‘come with me to club Mac’ 🤮

Also…they go on an average of 4 holidays a year, the kids are 6, so out of 24 holidays, this is her FIRST time doing it alone (if we are to believe the Merry Widow isn’t going to ‘surprise them’ at the pool later in a freebie bikini) so it’s not quite the flex she is telling herself it is. Alone parenting my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Foxy Roxy

Why would she wear something like this travelling for the day? All the buttons are gaping open on it 😏

Screenshot_20240611-232743_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel sorry for them both as they get older in school, they'll end up being bullied for their presence on social media all thanks to Julie. I had shared a screenshot of the post from Dr Niamh lynch's page a few days ago before Julie was tagged in it by someone, the whole post reminded me of Julie and the twins in an instant!
You know what, if it was anyone else doing the carry on she does, they'd have social services on their doorstep, why is she so different it's beyond me. She really thinks she's some celebrity. Makes no sense she rants on about being a single mother when she's got tonnes of support at home, I brought 3 kids up on my own with zero support,no family and no maintenance from the father, done it all on my own, no fancy trips away, no nights out,no babysitters etc. She has it easy compared to many parents.
If I had been away on holiday with my kids I would have enjoyed it with them, not record them the whole time and not truly being in the moment with them.
She's selfish narcissist.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
The feral Thorn strikes again & the responsible parents response is “Fionn can you give her your ball.” Even Thorn can barely string a sentence, their English & vocabulary is so bad and they’re nearly 7. Course she can afford €80 for a taxi when the holiday is free.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Foxy Roxy

The minute Julie gets back from holiday next week the ferals will be dumped on Paula and Sean. You can tell she's about to explode having to #aloneparent for the first time ever 😂

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Thorn “You look scustin” what a feral little bitch. I’d whip her back into the room and put her to bed with no iPad or TV for her toxic mouth & behaviour. She’s a horrible child.
Down to get photos done, for what Droolie to mark your #ad for your freebie holiday!!
Still hasn’t showered or washed her hair.

Attachments

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
I was just reading this on Dr Niamh’s page, some of the comments ! and then this , droolie the cringy smart arse
She’s vile & just shows how rough she is with a response like that. Parading her children in swimsuits, post their address online for all to see, she rearing two feral bullies who are dragged up and will resent her for years to come when they see how she’s exposed them and humiliated them online. Can’t even spell scared then, what hope have they? Look at her sitting all alone on holiday with two 6 years old jealous of all the happy families around her.

• Heart

lizaon35

Can someone please explain to me why these cork huns are allergic to washing their hair. It’s the most disgusting thing I have seen. Her hair is ready to walk off her head and wash itself at this stage. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick

nervousshock

VIP Member
I’ll never get over Julie recording her then 4 year old daughter karate kick her brother, while Fionn cowered with his hands over his face trying to protect himself, and Julie laughing. I know ER is only a child but she gives me the crawlies ever since. Nothing she does puts her in a good light, not even seeing her in her cute Irish dancing costume, she is just utterly unlikeable, and it’s down to how Julie has portrayed her online. I would not allow my child to be friends with ER.

Reactions: 20