Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
So she did a pod about a predator who raped a 7 year old boy out this week and now she has the twins on her stories in their swim suits. You couldn't make it up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
And this is the start of what’s to come with Irelands Thorn. The child doesn’t know if she lives with the Merry Widow, Sean or Droolie. Her life is chaotic or carnage as Droolie would say. Sleeping here, there and everywhere. Encouraged to bully her brother, use language not acceptable for a six year old, dragged to swimming, monforts, dancing etc while eating dinner from a lunch box in the back of a car. There’s nothing stable in the child’s life. I know I’ve never said anything nice about the child, but today I’ve actually felt for her. And off on holidays now without Merry Widow and Sean. Those kids haven’t a clue what’s going on 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 25

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Do we actually give a shit where she’s gone?
why give her the satisfaction of buying in to her mystique and pre-records over the last few days.

Skinner

VIP Member
There's nothing I like more after a day in the sun is a nice shower and a fresh hair wash.
Or anytime for that matter. She's a minger.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s having the worst week of her life 🎉🤣 Between cockroaches, whinging kids, vomit and no break from the ferals, I’d say she’s ready to crack. And you know what, I’m absolutely delighted. You reap what you sew Droolie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
Bouging 👯‍♀️ has me laughing waaaay more than it should 😂😂
I was shaked and sacred. No relasonship means no trip to the Oprah house. She has to keep up the pretence she may be dyslexic. She must have the words saved to her phone as they automatically auto correct. She is flat out looking for attention whatever way she can get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
Where is she going with her head like a busted mattress 🙈 the absolute state of the hair oh my god!

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
As if Droolie is going to get up off her sunlounger and leave her drink, to bring the Window Feral to the toilet 🙄 “Gwan Fionny boy, your de man of de house you can go yourself” Or else it’s a case of Window crying again because “dey urrr gurrs toilets. I noottt goin in derrr” and the Prickly Thorn Feral shouting at him “yes you are Fionn” and then teasing him all day “fionn was in the girls toilets” I’d put my life on it that’s what’s happening.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The push back against women like Julie is growing stronger by the week. Everytime I open tik tok now I’m seeing videos of people calling it out & Dr Niamh in fairness is a very strong voice of reason against it as well. The state of her reply in those comments, she’s an ignorant alcoholic who will eat her smart words in time. We are coming to a time when all these influencer kids are growing up. The shit is going to hit the fan very soon

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So basically she’s saying our kids that aren’t exposed online will be bully’s in the future because they weren’t exposed online lol she’ll try anything to justify her selling her kids privacy/dignity and nothing will ever be her fault

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Farticus

The obsession over being a "single mam" is frightening i mean she should look into some of the reasons why mayb thats the case!!!

Reactions: 23