Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Delighted with my thread title, I must celebrate in Droolie fashion by going out and getting so drunk I wet myself 🥳 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Alucia

VIP Member
The horrible chipped wooden table and the state of the opposite bed, doesn't scream luxury to me 🥴
Screenshot_20240617_132244_com.android.chrome_edit_79340474804037.jpg

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Wow the lack of respect from that little bitch but then again where would she learn it from? What would possess a 6 year old to say that to her mammy?

sron

VIP Member
A bra that doesnt hold her up at all. One is going left and the other going right!

All the shite the other day about if one needs the toilet / cup of tea etc they all have to go yet she leaves him off , alone into a room with a group of men. So, is she watching him or the thorn? Cant possibly have eyes on both of them.

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
The address is shown for a reason.
An indirect way of begging for free stuff to advertise a business.
Sean and Julie are as clever as each other.
There's no way Julie would put a post up like that without Sean's approval.

Jg86

VIP Member
Why is she drinking so much when she's there alone with her two kids.
It's a recipe for disaster.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I just think the effort she’s going to for her “single mam” holiday is ridiculous! She looks ready for a night out! Is she really hoping to get a man on this hol??
She probably thinks all the dads at the pool are mad about her 😂😂 she’s the type

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Wow, every kids dream holiday…walking around a boring town and watching their mother drink Baileys at 12 noon! Stay classy Julie! 🙄🍹🍹

• Sad

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
It was only a matter of time before he was sick, eating like an absolute glutton the last few days stuffing his face and overloaded on sugar and out in the heat all day. Serves him right for all the cake he shoved back his throat. #brucebogtrotter

Attachments

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Returnireland did their research getting Mejoolie on board. Most of her followers probably spend their days on Netflix drinking Monster or Red Bull 🤣

Ju Lie

Seriously, she walked away frustrated - imagine how that made the child feel. I have to step away now from her today cause she sickens me how thick she is in rearing this kids.

She really is an "I told you so" kinda parent. No support at all, just humiliation and embarrassment at every turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

#transparency

VIP Member
Suggestion - Twins and me #79 Sunburnt twins, bitter digs at McGinn, Orcas in captivity she don't care, allergic to washing her hair.

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
Child is scalded & all they seem to be eating is crap food & gallons of fizzy drinks!!
I know she loves to play dumb but everyone knows the link between childhood burns and cancer later in life. She loves seeing them burnt in order to get a tan. It's crazy.
She is really doesn't care about their health and well being . She is teaching them from a young age that they aren't good enough unless they look in a certain way.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think she would actually get in the pool with the kids? Maybe it's a fear of water she has. Would explain the lack of showers as well.

• Haha