Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I’m guessing she wasn’t allowed on the bus back after Fionn got sick!
NO WAY would she ever think of anyone else OR willingly spend her own money on a taxi…She couldn’t give a fuck if she did she definitely wouldn’t down in the restaurant tonight letting him grab and touch everything at the buffet..

Reactions: 20

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why is she making out she’s travelling with a hoard of newborns? It’s 2 six year olds. They’ll be fine. She’s so pathetic

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
The holiday is going to be full of Fuinneog been the man of the family and looking after his mam and sister.

• Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They’ll look back on that holiday when they’re older and all they’ll remember is their mam bet into her phone and drinking her head off while they went to the bar for her and fended for themselves

• Sad
The bitterness and resentment is real. She choose not to go back to Oz and be a family. That's a choice She made. Now to be fair he does sound horrible .I know that's her type of lad but the kids still deserve to know they have a father.
Ive said same so many times look he's probably fair from perfect but in true Julie style she fucked up the chance at life in Oz with the twins, And that right there is her problem SHE fucked it up and is bitter and jealous and has no1 to blame bit yourself.
We all know how hard it is to live here and survive so if he had a well paying contract to give them a good life she should of made dam sure her visa was right and SHE didn't.
She is keeping him from contacting them and having any connection, millions of kids have 1 parent abroad, they could be visiting him and learning that life isn't through the lens of a new iPhone. But nope SHE stops all that so she can continue the victim content

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Julie looks like the top of her lip is raw from not using shaving cream when shaving. We may as well start calling her Julian at this stage, between the ronnie, the manly shoulders and the desperate dan chin

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
So the wannabe Julie (all_things_kids_dogs_and_home) the one who took the train down to cork to get the bus up with her and Brenda and has been fangirling them since is away in turkey this week and shared a picture of her 2 year old absolutely scalded… that’s the kind of influencing Julie does but I bet boy manager wouldn’t be broadcasting that from the rooftops!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Lucydowl

VIP Member
using the likes of her to promote recycling is a joke. kids never attended school so uneducated in the environment and she shops and wastes everything so return.ie can take a hike as far as I’m concerned. I’ll stop recycling if my money is going to pay the likes of her

Reactions: 19

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Heading to Dublin for another concert tonight and Shania on Tuesday night . Where the fuck am I going wrong lads?? I've an 18 year old and I'm not out as much as Jools🤣
Oh and the hair🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Shy-Anna, is she some kind of thick cunt? For a one on Welfare and a part time job she’s fairly loaded isn’t she? Great that she’s offloaded the Chuckies since she stepped off the plane. What an absolute disgrace she is.

Attachments

• Haha

Ju Lie

I think Erin Rose looks so sad in that restaurant. Imagine your child being afraid and nervous and instead of minding them and taking them out of it instead you bribe them with smith's and then walk away from them. The child will never trust her own mother, and will grow up knowing she can never rely on her for anything only materiel bullshit.

Addd

VIP Member
It’s totally abnormal. This stereotypical role she’s trying to create for Fionn instead of just raising him to have respect for everyone and teaching that feral Erin rose to do all these jobs she has Fionn doing because he’s the ‘man’. This attitude is so outdated. Does she want her daughter growing up relying on a man to do all this? I know for a fact I don’t raise my daughter that way and both my kids do equal jobs in the house, taking turns not just one type of job for one because he’s a boy. Julie is so messed up in her head and she will cause these kids long term damage. None of us are perfect parents but raising your children with the idea you always need someone for particular things is wrong. Raise them that they can live alone and take care of themselves and never need someone else to do basic jobs.
And the ironic thing is that, she herself doesn’t have a man to rely on. She should be raising them to both be empowered, not pigeonholing them into these outdated gender roles

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
What is she on about surviving a fucking holiday on her own with her children. It's day two. Also she lives alone so what survival is it. It's just parenting as normal in a diff country...

Jesus ER is scalded. Sun burn on a holiday in this day and age is child abuse. I know accidents happen but everytime they go abroad that child gets scalded.
I see she had her covered abit better today.

Julie if your too lazy to keep the Suncream topped up you can get UV suits?
Once again the kids suffer because of her ignorance.