Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Imagine those kids in a few years time, with people mocking them over their mother posting videos of herself in her Temu bra. Has she any cop on at all? She parading around with no bra on the last few days, and now she’s wearing a bra in bed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17

petal1

VIP Member
They won't cry because they don't care.They will have done summer assessments and they will be placed on work "where they are".They might get extra support.They or she have no value on reading,writing or maths.She won't do homework or plough through extra stuff at home to catch them up.The school won't burst themselves throwing resources down a black hole
It always shocks me that in all the years I've watched, I've never once seen a book in Julie's house. Do they not read bedtime stories, or go to the library, or read a school library book? I know the answer, obviously, but it's so alien to me (as I grew up on books) and so sad. Reading would be so beneficial for them. She really is setting them up to fail and she couldn't care less.

Skinner

VIP Member
You can key your reg or into a screen in Dundrum and it will tell you where your car is parked.
I'm a frequent flier and usually park in the red car park at the airport and take a pic of where I park, except for the last time 🤦‍♀️ Didn't arrive back until after midnight on a day trip, and it took me an hour to find the car. But its the first time its happened to and I'll learn from it, so it will be the last. She never learns.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I said it recently, but I don’t think she’d get a man if she paid one at this stage 😅
Only hope she has it to meet someone like Sarah Burkes Keet. A racist homophobe type. With the fag and the snickers. There’s prob a few of them out there would put up with her but then with the Chuckies it’s a different story. Cant see too many taking on that unit tbf 🤣

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she actually posted her saying she looked disgusting. Does she think that’s funny or something? Or a normal thing for a girl that age to say to her mother? Because Julie love it’s not normal at all. What a toxic family unit and you can only lay blame at Julie’s door no one else’s in this case. I’d love to see how she really speaks to them off camera. Must be pretty awful if that’s what her daughter thinks of her.

Diamonte

Did I see a baileys on the table?? I’m all for enjoying myself but that much drink all day supposedly on her own with two kids! Ahhhh nah, doesn’t sit well with me 🥴🥴🥴
Come on it’s her holiday too she deserves a drink she’s a hard working single mom doing it all on her own!!!

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Does she not realise that in a two parenting relationship,, one or the other parent does her single parenting daily, going shopping, needing a public toilet, going for coffee, bringing them to McDonald's, going to doctor etc etc. She's so immature.

• Heart

corkspill

VIP Member
She no more there on her own
There are other kids on the balcony in the room. You don’t bring friends you meet on holidays to your room so had to be the cousins…
When she says she went alone maybe she means the hotel room? We know Julie is fond of her loopholes.

Reactions: 16

teeteebee

VIP Member
She couldn’t give two shites about those ferals! 🙄🙄 she’d rather rake in the cash than protect them in anyway! She’s an out and out scumbag! Trying to be classy with her glass of bubbles but she’s just a filthy tramp!! 😖

Noseymc123

VIP Member
The young one telling her mother she is disgusting is terrible.She has no respect for her part time mammy.They must be so confused as this is longest they actually spend time with just mammy

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
No surprise that Julie hasn't got the memo about how cruel it is to keep captive Orcas 😡😡😡 If she had done any bit of research she would have seen what a disgusting industry it is.
Julie research?
HAHAHA
The only thing she’d be researching is if they have a bar there..

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Making memories to last a lifetime. "Hey brats do you remember holiday number 4 out of 6 holidays in 2024?"

• Haha
Well if she has €2500 to spend on a holiday whilst supposedly trying to get a mortgage theres something wrong. Anyone else i know has scrimped and saved and cut out non essential things to be able to get a house. And saying shes looking to go again in oct? Ahh nah.

Wexy123

VIP Member
The more the merrier for the minis competition! No selection process. I doubt ER was the only u7 in the group.
She's in the u7s Julie!
Yea she's definitely said and insinuated that Erin Rose was chosen to go to the Munsters, that she was picked as one of the people to go etc. Can't remember was it on her stories or she mentioned it on the podcast a couple of weeks ago too but she definitely insinuated that ER was so good at the dancing that she was chosen for the Munsters

• Haha