Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Ladies, I’m devastated. She blocked me after I sent her on Dr, Niamh Lynch’s post! 🤣
I shall miss her dulcet tones and wonderful parenting advice.
Who now will show me how to decorate my kids playroom with 2 office desks and a dartboard,
Where will I learn how to escape my kids for 4 nights a week.
who will teach me how to put dinner on at 7am and eat mush 12hrs later.
I will miss seeing Fionney-boy bring in the bins of a Tuesday, and his sister taunting him while their mother laughs and films it.
Who will show me how to get away with drinking at 12 mid-day WHILST I am supposed to be the primary carer of my kids.
Nobody to show me how to bring my kids out of school for 2 months a year and get them scalded alive while I sit on a bed barking orders in my best Cark accent.
Sad times indeed. 😔
So much to miss, but most of all I will miss the crack on this thread.
P.S…that instavestigation or whatever the page is called, doesn’t work for me. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SassySam

She's not a single mother doing it all herself so. They make my blood boil. There's a world of difference between "single mothers" and actual women doing it all themselves without any financial support or anything

yes to this i am a genuine single mother with no help from anyone financially. my son has never met his father and most likely never will. i struggled so much as a single parent and made sure he had everything he needed. from the age of 3 i brought him on weekends away to explore the country and uk i missed out on so many nights out and parties over the years. i did without so he could have and this week he completed college with an honours degree and im so proud of him and younger me who worried and struggled so much so women like Julie really bug me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The picture of them in the Swimsuits is so creepy.
We know where they live, the school they go to, the activities they do. The fact that she's desperate for a man....every groomers dream :sick:

As for the drinking. She's an alcoholic. A questionably functioning one....

Her response to Niamh Lynchs post is so immature. 'I'd rather my kids were exposed, make me some money, get bullied....rather than be the bully' is essentially what she's saying. She has no level of social intelligence or concept of the impacts of exposing her kids the way she does.
It's very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but no other "Mom" has ever rushed over to help me in an airport or while travelling......probably because I'm not a useless attention seeking cunt.

And yes the liklihood of this actually happening is zero zaro

Reactions: 32

Heidi77

VIP Member
No doubt the taxi man said "Julie girl get in there and I'll bring you home for half price poor single mom."

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ah nah. Not Julie who blows a hole in the ozone every time she steps outside the house in her TEMU gear and shitty make up / coffee cups / pointless diesel to get her make up done / dump lover / plastic shilling liar promoting recycling and the “ environment ”. Ah nah. Nah. #ZAROEMISSIONS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Can anyone explain what happens if someone needs to go to the toilet, I didn't quite understand it the 36 times she tried explaining it 🙄

She seems to think we are all as thick as her family & friends, and even the simplest of sentences has to repeated numerous times

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Awaiting the smart arse reply to this comment when she catches up on her tiktok. Person is 100% right though
6 Years & she’s still not over him and that he’s a new life in Oz with his girlfriend. The Chuckies will resent her in years to come to not allowing their father access & still can’t believe they spent the day in FOTA with him & she never told them it was their father. She took his surname away from them & continues to publicly humiliate him online. The day will come when they will read all 78 of these threads online and more & they’ll end up in therapy over it & bullied in school.

corkspill

VIP Member
It's so sad the pressure she puts on a small child to be "the man of the house".
It’s totally abnormal. This stereotypical role she’s trying to create for Fionn instead of just raising him to have respect for everyone and teaching that feral Erin rose to do all these jobs she has Fionn doing because he’s the ‘man’. This attitude is so outdated. Does she want her daughter growing up relying on a man to do all this? I know for a fact I don’t raise my daughter that way and both my kids do equal jobs in the house, taking turns not just one type of job for one because he’s a boy. Julie is so messed up in her head and she will cause these kids long term damage. None of us are perfect parents but raising your children with the idea you always need someone for particular things is wrong. Raise them that they can live alone and take care of themselves and never need someone else to do basic jobs.

• Heart

Justcarol84

Genuinely thought Fionn, the man of the house, was walking back to the table with two pints of beer in his hands. And I wouldn't have been wan bit shacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

#transparency

VIP Member
Ju-Lie is a bad fit for recycling, here is proof.
Filming her children spoiling a public recycle bin :mad: :mad: FOOD CANS ONLY.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her response on dr Niamh’s post is nothing short of embarrassing 🙈 when she sobers up I’m sure she will delete!

Reactions: 27

LeighB26

Shows how little she is on her own if they’re 6 & she’s only now realising if one has to go toilet they all do!! That isn’t just for twins droolie or single mothers, that’s any mother of more than one child out & about whether they’re single or their partner is working. If I’m even doing a food shop with my two if my toddler has to go toilet we all have to abandon ship and bring her

Reactions: 26