Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Oh my God jesus I never realised she was that bad I don't follow her on insta or anything or really do much online.
Those videos are car crash shameful.
Have no time or respect for 'single mothers' who cut the father out its too common unfortunately and it's horrible. The children deserve better you'd think all her Carry on online should b proof to a court she's not fit and they need their dad and grandparents. I know dad's don't get a great break in court though.
Like Mr bikerowski P's one, my friend said she has him playing daddy and the real dad is into court all the time wanting to see them properly but she makes out he has no interest.
All these fake people spinning stories yo make them look like a hero You'd hope karma will come.
Who is the woman who has someone playing daddy?

Heidi77

VIP Member
is it really that expensive now tho, were paying more than that for sept 2 adults 2 kids and its not even all inclusive and we have a baby, i actually thought it was a good price all inclusive
I think it's a good price too. Flights and all.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
See her pal all thing kids and dogs her hubby is getting his teeth done they must have a great job as the holiday would not be that cheep for them all and now the teeth
I think she said it’s his sisters clinic and he only went in for a clean while they were there and he convinced them! In fairness at least they both have jobs not like scrounger Julie!