Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you blocked witches watching her 😆 none of the other sites work for me at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah it won't be taken down as its not the worst thing but she gets a strike against her account as far as I know. Only allowed a certain number of strikes and then they restrict/ suspend or ban her account. Well at least I think that's it but God knows
Ah I see thank you

Reactions: 1
Yeah it won't be taken down as its not the worst thing but she gets a strike against her account as far as I know. Only allowed a certain number of strikes and then they restrict/ suspend or ban her account. Well at least I think that's it but God knows
Which option did you report it for?

Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see will the next shows sell out in seconds 🥴after all her most recent stunts. As someone said up the thread earlier people are turning against her who used to liked her.

Reactions: 7
Which option did you report it for?
I did it under counterfeits and intellectual properties I think it's called. It's near the bottom of reasons. I used suspected infringement.
Reported the 2nd one too and it came back violation as well

Reactions: 7
Competition has now been removed I have all the screen shots so will be reporting to the asai and cpcc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This pharmacy was one of the 19. They only gained 723 followers. The brands who sign up are wasting their money and not getting the thousands Dineen is talking about.

Screenshot_20240510_213215_com.android.chrome_edit_72525215248307.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.