Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was no more in bike row ski, she is advertising it for pat phelan another gobshite, anyone sending stuff to Leo should also include some of her videos all available in the wiki
What does Bike Row Ski have to do with Pat Phelan? Does he own it? I saw the post where he had done 250 classes but I thought he was just a customer there. I know he’s big into staying fit

Reactions: 2
I love that the Huns always get destroyed on TikTok. She’s a cow beginning and end of. She doesn’t see the damage she causing herself at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Report for counterfeit items the logo isn't even straight on one of them. Report diva clothing cork too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's such a coward. It's so funny. Her own followers are turning on her. I love it.

It's still up
Yeah it won't be taken down as its not the worst thing but she gets a strike against her account as far as I know. Only allowed a certain number of strikes and then they restrict/ suspend or ban her account. Well at least I think that's it but God knows

Reactions: 8
I cant believe over 3k comments on her IG wanting to know where sets are from🤦‍♀️How low can she stoop flogging fake tit online🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.