Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paid for it I'd imagine. Same rags regularly do articles on BDG and Arfur. All they have to do is sneeze and there's an article🙄
I prob should have known. But some one should tell self praise is no praise. Paying to have this in papers is beyond desperate. would u be bothered. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don't believe she's going away with the kids on her own. She's never looked after them for a whole week at home. She won't manage especially with the way she drinks.
She’ll do all inclusive keep kids happy with ice creams etc and her stocked up from happy hour no doubt and probably go somewhere with kids club and duck them in during the day

Facebook comments all just lads mainly laughing at the headline.
This comment is under the indo :LOL:

Screenshot_20240515_134409_com.android.chrome_edit_46673516987148.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Unbelievable.If a man pressed a woman on that question there would be murder..
What was up with the video of him kissing the young fella that time ..was that a set up or what
They should have asked him that🤣
Just came in to say the very same! Can’t believe she asked that like

She's 9th in the Spotify podcast charts? I don't really listen to any podcasts, so not sure If I'm reading right ??!

No sympathy for any question she asked him if he sunk so low to appear on her podcasts. Scumbag

Reactions: 1
Where can you see how they're doing in the charts for the podcast, I've googled it but I can't find it. What I found they weren't even in the top 50. Thank you 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.