Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I have to go back to this photo….i cannot BELIEVE that chav rocked up to meet Leo Varadker in a tracksuit…he is the epitome of white trash. And Leo’s suit dry cleaned within an inch of its life.
He must have got some shock when he saw 2 chavs in tracksuits and the winner at the 3:05 in Cheltenham greet him. I’d say he thought he was after interrupting rehearsals at the circus or something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry but I have to go back to this photo….i cannot BELIEVE that chav rocked up to meet Leo Varadker in a tracksuit…he is the epitome of white trash. And Leo’s suit dry cleaned within an inch of its life.
He must have got some shock when he saw 2 chavs in tracksuits and the winner at the 3:05 in Cheltenham greet him. I’d say he thought he was after interrupting rehearsals at the circus or something.
I would love to know if Leo has management or equivalent and how they missed all the negatives about Julie, Brenda and Eohgan or how he didn't do his own research himself. Why did Eohgan need to go to meet Leo and do all the pr and why was he sharing all of the details.

Reactions: 11
I would love to know if Leo has management or equivalent and how they missed all the negatives about Julie, Brenda and Eohgan or how he didn't do his own research himself. Why did Eohgan need to go to meet Leo and do all the pr and why was he sharing all of the details.
Exactly! This is baffling to me also. A quick google by Leo would have told him to run a mile from this shower. It’s incredible this went ahead. Very hard to believe. What was he thinking!!! 🫣😬
The rumour was going around that he was going for president…he needn’t bother now anyway! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because these uneducated people feel they’ve made it in life when they’re interacting with the Taoiseach/former Taoiseach/very recent ex-Taoiseach. They’re so unbelievably proud of themselves to be in such esteemed company

They’re not seeing that this is Ireland, we don’t have a hierarchy. Anyone is allowed to speak to a Taoiseach/Minister/President. It isn’t the big symbol of success Julie and Eoghan think it is

I prefer the tracksuit to Julie and Brenda’s choice of clothing. At least Eoghan is wearing what he usually wears
---
Julie says she has 3,500 messages from people asking about the White Fox set
Diva clothing has 251 likes and 46 comments on their post about the same set. These numbers ain’t matching up

Did Julie add an extra zero?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to say a “boys” day, it drives me nuts. I’ve boys myself and when we do things jus mom and one child I don’t call it a boys day . She’s so old fashioned boys must wear blue and play sports and girls must wear pink and sing and dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Leo podcast is up, I gave up after ten mins, so bad. Julie actually asked ‘what were you like in school, were you a good boy?’ And ‘how did you wrap your schoolbooks’
Cringe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Leo podcast is up, I gave up after ten mins, so bad. Julie actually asked ‘what were you like in school, were you a good boy?’ And ‘how did you wrap your schoolbooks’
Cringe!
Cutting edge interviewing skills right there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fionn is on a heap of meds, wouldn’t you think she would keep him off sports for the weekend and get his chest sorted.

Reactions: 21
Cringe!
Could someone please do a quick recap who would be listening anyway so they don't get the listening figures from tattle.

Reactions: 6
Why did they put the podcast up early? Wanted to get the hate over and done with this weekend? Doubt anyone will be promoting it

Reactions: 13
Is she not mortified coming in promoting counterfeit white fox sets? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you would swear it was high end designer coco Chanel tit, white fox? 🤣 I only know of this brand as it seems to be the uniform of my niece and every other 14 year old girl in Ireland seems to be wearing it…
She always looks a holy show, caked in orange makeup, piss yellow hair and a counterfeit shorts and T-shirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did they put the podcast up early? Wanted to get the hate over and done with this weekend? Doubt anyone will be promoting it
Lying again, saying it was released last Monday and Brenda's on the Tuesday. They are all big scammers, lying day and night about everything.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.