Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re like two auditioning for a part on Wednesday!! Wednesday Addams & Edith Sinclair.
Julie genuinely looks like a drag queen and Brenda isn’t far behind her. The two of them can never ever get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Leo must have walked in and thought he was an extra on the Rocky horror show 🤣
Or a candid camera set up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leo must have walked in and thought he was an extra on the Rocky horror show 🤣
Or a candid camera set up 🤣
I’d say whoever organised and told him to do it was fired fairly rapidly after he left. Of all the people he could go on a podcast for, Julie and Brenda are genuinely one of the worst options. I am loving how rattled she is. She really is a big coward underneath it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I initially thought the “3000 comments” statement was about Leo… but no 👀😂

not like julz to stay quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I initially thought the “3000 comments” statement was about Leo… but no 👀😂

not like julz to stay quiet.
Same! For a moment I thought she was gonna address it but nope. Has anyone listened to the full thing yet? I don’t think my poor airs could take it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of them saying the shitcast was released earlier. Wonder will she wait till Monday and let on it dropped at 6am like it was supposed to?

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing the other parents were hiding at the soft play place and told Julie go on girl nobody is staying today.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of them saying the shitcast was released earlier. Wonder will she wait till Monday and let on it dropped at 6am like it was supposed to?
I don’t think she’s gonna ever address it or reference it again. I’d say her dms are being hammered and she’s just letting on that all is normal. The fact she won’t refer to the podcast at leads me to believe it’s true

I was today years old when I realised the apple podcast app on the iPhones has transcripts of each podcast. I attempted to read it but Jesus Christ it’s probably as bad as listening to them. No hard hitting questions, asked has he a dog, would he ever get married and have kids, would he go for president, talked about hot chicken rolls and a load of other absolute shite. So no one is missing much!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was today years old when I realised the apple podcast app on the iPhones has transcripts of each podcast. I attempted to read it but Jesus Christ it’s probably as bad as listening to them. No hard hitting questions, asked has he a dog, would he ever get married and have kids, would he go for president, talked about hot chicken rolls and a load of other absolute shite. So no one is missing much!
Could the transcript be posted here or is it too long? Jesus they are absolutely desperate. It could have actually made for a very interesting listen had they handled this podcast correctly. Even asking him more general questions like “what’s one thing he regrets happening during his tenure” could have sparked an interesting conversation. That’s just me thinking off the top of my head. You’d know they put absolutely no effort in

Reactions: 5
Could the transcript be posted here or is it too long? Jesus they are absolutely desperate. It could have actually made for a very interesting listen had they handled this podcast correctly. Even asking him more general questions like “what’s one thing he regrets happening during his tenure” could have sparked an interesting conversation. That’s just me thinking off the top of my head. You’d know they put absolutely no effort in
I could put up some screen shots of it, but it’ll give you a headache trying to read it 😂😂
---
This is half of it, I can do the rest later, if anyone wants it but it doesn’t really get any better 😂😂

IMG_5508.jpeg
IMG_5509.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5511.jpeg
IMG_5512.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I could put up some screen shots of it, but it’ll give you a headache trying to read it 😂😂
---
This is half of it, I can do the rest later, if anyone wants it but it doesn’t really get any better 😂😂

View attachment 2929281View attachment 2929282View attachment 2929283View attachment 2929284View attachment 2929285View attachment 2929286View attachment 2929287
Ah come here are they for real, that's like a sketch from Comic Relief, with Borat asking the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus christ 😂

"I wouldn't be that great in THE politics myself"

Why the duck do they have him on so? Pair of dopes doing this for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amazing how she can get tickets so easily & New Jersey’s purchased for them both at such short notice. The guilt is ating her for neglecting her son all week again!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
@Sleep_deprived thank you, great idea.. I am so embarrassed for everyone involved in that episode. Did Leo eat sugar sandwiches 🥴
Look forward to part two later or whenever you get time 🙈

• Haha
I cant cope with the questions these two brainboxes are asking the Farmer Taoiseach. I’d say he couldn’t believe his Airs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.