Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch as the winner is someone they know or in the local area. It might be one of those nameless profiles so that way they don’t actually have to go through with anything.

Reactions: 9
Not Julie coming out of a spin class heading to Supermacs 😂😂 did she think we wouldn’t spot the drink in her car. She’s only fooling herself. It’s easy not be sweaty if you put in minimum effort in the class….she needs to get at least another 2 days out of that hair and makeup. I can smell her through the phone. Rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Julie coming out of a spin class heading to Supermacs 😂😂 did she think we wouldn’t spot the drink in her car. She’s only fooling herself. It’s easy not be sweaty if you put in minimum effort in the class….
That's just it- it would be impossible to come out of that class not sweating? It's in a heated room, and you're hooked up to a HR monitor (well you are at the ones near me anyway) so you can't really half-ass it or it's obvious? I don't believe she's doing them at all- as someone else said it's a promo without declaring it I bet.

Reactions: 7
That's just it- it would be impossible to come out of that class not sweating? It's in a heated room, and you're hooked up to a HR monitor (well you are at the ones near me anyway) so you can't really half-ass it or it's obvious? I don't believe she's doing them at all- as someone else said it's a promo without declaring it I bet.
How set up does this look also. They are very busy promoting that place.

Reactions: 4
The excitement of coming back to this thread after a few days away and seeing 15+ extra pages.....what the hell had she done now 😂😂
Thinking they were all great with Leo, and then having to delete and disable the comments from the backlash. Too funny. She can't do anything right.

When is the pod out? Has anyone listened? I can't imagine Julie being able to string a coherent conversation with Leo. Will probably be smiling and nodding as Brenda carries it.

Reactions: 13
I went over to Leo’s page to leave a comment under his grid post since the rest of them have chickened out, but he has also switched the comments off!!! 🤣🤣🤣 these gowls are rattled, well done universe! 💪🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went over to Leo’s page to leave a comment under his grid post since the rest of them have chickened out, but he has also switched the comments off!!! 🤣🤣🤣 these gowls are rattled, well done universe! 💪🏼🖕🏼
I think it’s the one post from the boy managers page that they are all just tagged in, I don’t think Leo actually posted or turned off comments himself. Could be wrong on this.

Podcast is out this Monday, can’t wait to see that shitshow unfold

I'm still confused as to how they booked him. Did Leo owe the boy manager a favour?? None of it makes sense

• Haha
Why does she have to roar into the camera.. I gather she bought it off a Knock off site?

Everyone should report the post and her account, she is a brazen sly 🦊 herself. Leo really is a clown associating with someone who runs scam comps, buys fake followers and now knock off clothing. Both as bad as each other

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.