Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I'd love to ask her to spell Varadkar.

Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser,even he has a man,one will kiss'her

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Jg86

VIP Member
How morally bankrupt do you have to be to use your father's unexpected death as click bait for a podcast. Less than 2 weeks after he died, she's still in shock and mourning. It's such a bizzare thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Who does PR for these companies????
We are a luxury cruise business,we are expensive and exclusive.Who would be the best fit for us🤔🤔?.......
I know!! How about the serial pisser,child neglecter,filtered to fuck,lazy horse gob from Turkey Julie?? It would be a double bonus if she could bring The Tinker Queen with her if she is available between surgeries and brushes with death.Her two dragged up goblins would be icing on the cake.
I'll phone pubes head her manager and see what we can do..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I wonder what Leo thought when he turned up to the studio & was greeted by 3 plastic faced scrotes 😂😂 he must have thought he was being mugged. 3 states & the horror of that creep Eoghan is too much for me 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Beans.means..

VIP Member
On the leftonread insta page. Second grid post👍
A lot of the comments are business pages that Julie &/or Brenda probably used at some stage. She must of got on to a few yesterday to stick up for herslef and Brenda. The aul women supporting women comment has even made an appearance
I don't understand why we blindly have to support someone just because they are women. There's plenty of women out there who do absolutely awful things every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

LeighB26

Not Julie interviewing Leo & acting like it’s the best thing ever when she was complaining for years of being homeless & having to sleep on her Mam’s sofa cos our country was shite 😩😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sophia35

Leo podcast is up, I gave up after ten mins, so bad. Julie actually asked ‘what were you like in school, were you a good boy?’ And ‘how did you wrap your schoolbooks’
Cringe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She constantly moans about her house being so small. Kids and toys on top of her, nowhere for her to “relax” on her own. It’s a standard 3 bed semi. What is she expecting to buy? A 4/5 bed in the country so she can live in the west wing and leave the ferals off in the east so she doesn’t have to be near them? I bet she’s going to try and buy near Sean and before we know it, Fionn will have permanently moved into Sean’s to do man’s things ya know cause she has no man and Fionn needs to do man’s things like putting the bin out 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Sorry but I have to go back to this photo….i cannot BELIEVE that chav rocked up to meet Leo Varadker in a tracksuit…he is the epitome of white trash. And Leo’s suit dry cleaned within an inch of its life.
He must have got some shock when he saw 2 chavs in tracksuits and the winner at the 3:05 in Cheltenham greet him. I’d say he thought he was after interrupting rehearsals at the circus or something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

allthetruth

VIP Member
So let me get this right
A : fresh cut grass gets to him so proceeds to bring him out on the fresh cut green
B: dairy and chocolate affects him she proceeds to give him chocolate and ice cream
C: the dog irritates him so proceeds to bring the dog not only into the house but also into the bed where we all know the sheets are probably not changed for weeks on end
Like what the actual fuck did she need the asthma attack for content it’s a wonder she didn’t whip out the phone and record him that’s of course if it happened at all

Reactions: 31

Labybug

Why does she have to say a “boys” day, it drives me nuts. I’ve boys myself and when we do things jus mom and one child I don’t call it a boys day . She’s so old fashioned boys must wear blue and play sports and girls must wear pink and sing and dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31