Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on and on and on like the song that never ends, absolute drivel deflecting from her horse shite interview yesterday. A spin class then in yesterday’s makeup and hair, smelly lighten witch. Go home and wash yourself and spend the weekend looking after YOUR children!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What would the best way be to contact Leo and FF and give him some JuLie, Brenda and Eohgan hard facts 🤥 🤥 ask Leo was he getting paid from the Smyth's competition or did he hear about the car draw

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reason she hasn’t lost any followers is because she went on a buying spree this morning. Sad horrible woman
Pity the ma's on a rant post is gone a member could of flagged it there, is there anywhere else we could flag this. There is a big fall ahead of her, she will ruin any tiny bit of credibility she had.

Reactions: 4
She was no more in bike row ski, she is advertising it for pat phelan another gobshite, anyone sending stuff to Leo should also include some of her videos all available in the wiki

Reactions: 13
She’s thick and can never get it right. She should be getting ahead of this and addressing the hate she’s getting right now. Powering through like nothing is happening is just gonna piss of the scummy mummys more

Reactions: 7
She was no more in bike row ski, she is advertising it for pat phelan another gobshite, anyone sending stuff to Leo should also include some of her videos all available in the wiki
I was looking forward to seeing her after it- that'd be the proof! I'd class myself fairly fit, gym 3 times a week, walk 4-5km nearly every day and that class absolutely bolloxed me! 😂

Reactions: 8
I was looking forward to seeing her after it- that'd be the proof! I'd class myself fairly fit, gym 3 times a week, walk 4-5km nearly every day and that class absolutely bolloxed me! 😂
100% agree ! I am a regular at it and every single time I am bolloxed and look like I have showered in my own sweat! My arse she's at it and if she is she's half arsing it!

• Heart
Hair and make up still perfect , I do a 30 minute circuit class and I am in a heap especially in this weather

Reactions: 12
Sure we all know she's lying about doing it. Nothing new there. She probably can't go 10 minutes without lying.

I know first hand what Pat Phelan is like. A very arrogant self entitled man.
What did he look like before all the cosmetic surgery? Does Lizard still tag him for free botox and lip fillers like a few years ago. They all look so messed up from all the chemicals 👹

Reactions: 4
Thought the winner was to be announced this morning? 830 tonight now apparently

Reactions: 5
Thought the winner was to be announced this morning? 830 tonight now apparently
Correct.. They are too busy buying followers or scheming something.

Screenshot_20240510_074806_com.android.chrome_edit_64714586563041.jpg

---
The bought followers showing up now, 881 :eek:
Screenshot_20240510_141218_com.android.chrome_edit_65021584309348.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.