Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they did want all this drama
It will probably get more people listening to the podcast than ever..but then I don't think they would have anticipated the hate in the comments. And then having to completely change the caption and turn comments off. And if they are up Leo's hole on the podcast it's going to draw more negativity on them 🤷‍♀️ It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Can't believe she hasn't even mentioned it since it was revealed that Leo was the "special guest"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not going to mention him.
She's going to be around today knocking on people's doors telling them how dare they comment on her or confronting them at their work place.
She's a nasty piece of work and doesn't give a care about anyone but herself.
She can give it but can't take it.

Reactions: 23
Wonder what Leo would think about her scamming the Social welfare & Tax evasion? No sign of Fionn all week, must be still at Paula’s as his mother isn’t capable of looking after him. Back down to his chimney pot nana & hairy dog, just what an asthmatic little boy needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She's not going to mention him.
She's going to be around today knocking on people's doors telling them how dare they comment on her or confronting them at their work place.
She's a nasty piece of work and doesn't give a care about anyone but herself.
She can give it but can't take it.
I'd imagine she spent all night cross referencing Facebook posts and likes on Instagram.to catch the trolls 😆 she will spend the next two weeks up and down the country sitting outside people's jobs lol 😆 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd imagine she spent all night cross referencing Facebook posts and likes on Instagram.to catch the trolls 😆 she will spend the next two weeks up and down the country sitting outside people's jobs lol 😆 😂 🤣
I can see her full on Baby Reindeer people, she’s a psycho!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New day and a new chance for Droolie to come on with some absolute bullshit story about something or other - deflect, deflect, deflect - you could write the script of her day at this stage :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I left a comment on instagram and I’m still waiting to be blocked by some of them… I’m blocked by Julie already. She’s more than welcome to come at me but I’d say she doesn’t have the balls to do it.
I do think some of this is for publicity as was mentioned above but I’m delighted some of the sheep are getting a wake up call

Reactions: 10
I left a comment on instagram and I’m still waiting to be blocked by some of them… I’m blocked by Julie already. She’s more than welcome to come at me but I’d say she doesn’t have the balls to do it.
I do think some of this is for publicity as was mentioned above but I’m delighted some of the sheep are getting a wake up call
I left a comment on insta and mas on a rant she can come for me all she wants I won’t take her tit either 😂😂 she knows she’s fucked up the post is gone now she obviously got the admins to take it down

Reactions: 12
She’s neck like a jockey carrying on her stories like nothing has happened. I’d say she is well and truly rattled. Wonder how many days she will with that hair and makeup despite going to the spin classes. I also don’t think she’s had the twins since Tuesday at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Julie we know you read here. The audacity you have coming on pretending like nothing happened yesterday oh and you repeated that speil about bikerowski word for word last week. Down to the fact you died a few times. Absolute annoying. People will finally see through this now

Reactions: 25
The fact she’s not even addressing it just shows how rattled she is. Otherwise she’d be on like a bull roaring into the phone. I doubt that episode is gonna air at this rate. The fact the post has been removed. The outfit the boy manager wore yesterday for the photo opportunity. Could have thrown a pair of jeans on at the very least

Reactions: 22
She’s neck like a jockey carrying on her stories like nothing has happened. I’d say she is well and truly rattled. Wonder how many days she will with that hair and makeup despite going to the spin classes. I also don’t think she’s had the twins since Tuesday at this point.
Big time - and she cant make eye contact to the camera for less than a second! Dose

Reactions: 8
Don't understand how anyone is genuinely following her for content, lifestyle, fashion etc. She is completely unrelatable and even from brand point of view she can't relay info at all. The dress yesterday was horrendous and she comes on to say oh its from a dupe page on Instagram, then I'm such a donkey nah its from Asos. Comes on they rambling about class zero mention of the elephant in the room 🐘 such a fool.

Reactions: 12
Don't understand how anyone is genuinely following her for content, lifestyle, fashion etc. She is completely unrelatable and even from brand point of view she can't relay info at all. The dress yesterday was horrendous and she comes on to say oh its from a dupe page on Instagram, then I'm such a donkey nah its from Asos. Comes on they rambling about class zero mention of the elephant in the room 🐘 such a fool.
Alot of her followers on Mas on a Rant said they were unfollowing her now or have in the past - their eyes have been opened to what a fraud and a vulgar person she is. FINALLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
A few people will be getting their P45 today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seán saying she is the cleaner 🙈
The dress barely covering her ass. How did she forget where she bought it? Big toy voucher draw this morning, will that go ahead?

Screenshot_20240509_223439_com.android.chrome_edit_36906698993325.jpg

She's still on 187k followers....... If anyone unfollowed her it hasn't made a dent in her numbers 😑😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.