Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bus up last night for Julie, flight from London for Brenda. Hotel stay for both of them last night. Hair and make up done this morning. Manager Boy drove from Cork, Brenda hired a corsa. Did they hire a studio, it didn't look like go loud, maybe it was. A lot of effort and all the pomp they went on with leading up to it :sick:

Reactions: 16
it’s a sad state when people think leo is worse than skanky julie, thicko brenda and the ken doll manager

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some more comments from the Ma's page... I'm not bothered blocking out the names, because Droolie is in that group and can see them for herself.
I'm particularly impressed with the Fionn shoulder incident mention.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone commented this on the mas on a rant page

Baffles me why Leo would go on a podcast with a nasty piece of work like her.
And before anyone comes at me I have personally experienced how utterly horrible she can be

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I bet the pod will be edited down to like 3 mins now and all the ass licking cut out, basically oh you’re gay, what ya watching on Netflix? Bye 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.