Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would he go on a podcast with 2 fools from cork then 🙈 I’m thinking he was naive and didn’t know cause surely someone who’s a doctor and a former Taoiseach would not go on a podcast like that.
He’s not naive in the slightest. By going on their podcast, he’s reaching an audience that otherwise would never listen to him/probably despise him and FG politics (as was evident in the initial comments on the Instagram post made). He’s doing it on his terms and will show his fun side (if that’s possible?!) while trying to appeal to their audience on a non-political level. It’s actually quite a smart move on his part, maybe not so much on Joolie/Brenda’s though! He’s not necessarily left politics nor do we know what his next move is.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the scummy mummies are correct that nobody else would have Leo as a guest

I’d love to know how it got organised though

Did boy manager or Brenda send an email or a DM saying “hello, would you like to come on our podcast?”
Leo “Alright so, I’d love that” 🤔

Sometimes that does work but Leo isn’t in need of such (or any) ‘opportunities’

Did Brenda manifest it?

Did someone know someone? Friend of a friend?

Was Leo just doing it for a laugh or as a dare because he’s bored of the 6 o clock news

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't Julie on ma's on a rant too 🤣 usually when she's mentioned she's straight on with her stupid comments but seems there's nobody sticking up for her tonight.
Yeah she’s normally straight on it with her smart arse replies but not tonight. Julie the bully isn’t anywhere to be seen

Reactions: 10
He’s not naive in the slightest. By going on their podcast, he’s reaching an audience that otherwise would never listen to him/probably despise him and FG politics (as was evident in the initial comments on the Instagram post made). He’s doing it on his terms and will show his fun side (if that’s possible?!) while trying to appeal to their audience on a non-political level. It’s actually quite a smart move on his part, maybe not so much on Joolie/Brenda’s though! He’s not necessarily left politics nor do we know what his next move is.
It’s the scummiest podcast going surely their would of been a better one to do
---
I don’t think the scummy mummies are correct that nobody else would have Leo as a guest

Did boy manager or Brenda send an email or a DM saying “hello, would you like to come on our podcast?”

Did Brenda manifest it?

Was Leo just doing it for a laugh or as a dare because he’s bored of the 6 o clock news
Maybe eoghan has something on him like some scandal involving him and he was blackmailed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Go Loud would have got him surely that melted fella couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery I’d say 🤣

Reactions: 10
Very true. I could imagine Leo chatting to Bressie or Blindboy but also they’d likely leave it until after the June elections if he was lined up as a guest

Vogue and Joanne even

Reactions: 5
The 2 Norries would of been more appropriate then them it’s the most random podcast for Leo to end up doing as their is so many more better then them or maybe nobody genuinely wants association with him so these 2 fools got him

Reactions: 8

Did Brenda manifest it?

Leo clearly wanted to meet irelands only single mother why else 😉. I wonder did she realise he'd tank hers and the pods reputation just like he did his own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah. I forgot. Well their producer maybe. Whoever that crowd are
Id be surprised the 2 johnnies management wanted association with him.
---
Leo clearly wanted to meet irelands only single mother why else 😉. I wonder did she realise he'd tank hers and the pods reputation just like he did his own 🤣
Clearly he hasn’t watched her stories to see how vulgar she is cause Leo is to posh for that bleep with his big gaff in castleknock. A traveller has more class then her

Reactions: 8
She trades on the fact she is a "mom" of twins yet we never see the momming?? Sean has more parenting content than her
I hope Sean or the mother get the child allowance.
woman never changes no matter how long ya leave her ta🤣
---
Hold on ..

I came off the baby reindeer thread coz me head needed something a bit less real

They are interviewing Leo vradker for the podcast?? Am I reading this right or am I having a Martha fever over the last 2wks wtaf

Reactions: 6
I don’t think the 2 johnnies would mind. Leo’s just a politician, unpopular right now yes, but he’s not a monster. If Leo went on 2 Norries, 2 johnnies, Blindboy, etc I don’t think any of them would get much backlash for having him on. Their listeners are more mature, they wouldn’t care, they’d just skip the episode if it didn’t appeal and come back the following week. Julie’s listeners behave differently

Reactions: 5
I remember talking bollox podcast had Michael Martin on and I don’t recall them getting much hate and it was because of the way they announced it told people to listen first they didn’t get done up just wore tracksuits.. Julie and Brenda carried on like they wore off to a wedding getting full faces of makeup and all

Did Brenda manifest it?

The small boy offered him a few free tickets for the car draw to get him on the podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why would he agree to this? very odd.
I'm.not fully caught up here but I'm not gona lie, I'm 100% more shocked over this than baby reindeer, I cannot believe, like, I dunno what to say, how the fk did this come about, like
Lads what's going on with the world 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I remember talking bollox podcast had Michael Martin on and I don’t recall them getting much hate and it was because of the way they announced it told people to listen first they didn’t get done up just wore tracksuits.. Julie and Brenda carried on like they wore off to a wedding getting full faces of makeup and all
That’s the difference though they know how to gather an audience and they have a more mature audience the people who listen to Julie’s podcasts are a different breed and that’s why their is so much uproar over it. The clothes and makeup were scandalous as well they haven’t a clue

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.