Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol I’m screaming at the comments 🀣 wtf was leo thinking. 3 absolute bottom of the barrel Temu rejects

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone should send Leo's the videos of the strippers from their show , his pr must gone since he is no longer taoiseach and has obviously not done any research on this pair, his reputation is already in the gutter he has just made it even worse .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saying maybe he won the car (ie leo)
🀣🀣That's my comment! She knows who I am because I posted something here copying something off my IG and it showed my name before mod's removed it. She sent to everyone and I got "lovely"messages from Samdra and herself and blocked from more! Asked @mods for name chamge and no reply
Now I don't care because I only commented "my personal opinion"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Between this thread, Sarah Burps and the side thread my head is absolutely fried from everything going on at the moment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know podcasts evolve over time but how did it go from a Tinder podcast, to all the drunk talk to interviewing a bleeping ex Taoiseach? Is that what the single mammies really want to listen to? Where from here? She'll be running for the European Parliament next.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well well well
How the mighty have fallen

They actually really believed this was epic
They have zero cop_on

That literally went down like a lead ballon and I'm delighted.

Not one person On the instagram comments is happy with them

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did Julie go lighter again? I cannot get over the state of the colour of it. It’s like when I was 13 and bought 2 bottles of sun in from roches stores and sprayed the lot in my hair and that what Julie has was my end result 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well well well
How the mighty have fallen

They actually really believed this was epic
They have zero cop_on

That literally went down like a lead ballon and I'm delighted.

Not one person On the instagram comments is happy with them

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑
And it hasn't even come out yet 🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
I wonder did Droolie ask his professional Dr opinion on how she handled the incident in lanza πŸ€”
I wonder what Leo thinks of how: after her son (who she hates) fell and broke his collarbone but yet that woman, her brother and mam kept drinking for 3 days leaving him in agony and then after 3 days going to a pharmacist (who Droolie gave out about as she wouldn't give him tablets, or whatever she asked/ shouted to get no doubt) and THEN eventually went to a doctor?
Well Leo? πŸ€”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.